Been watching the JaJa game on CSS

Bottomfeeder

Guest Tigrinum Major

What is "JaJa"? You type like a Baldwin brother attempting to speak with a Southern accent.

Georgia all depends on the play of their new QB and their new DBs....They lose DJ Shockley and are looking at either Joe Tereshinski or Matt Stafford. They lost a buncha DB's too..but they'll prolly be the same ole Georgia Bull Dogs that Richt has put out every year

What is "JaJa"?  You type like a Baldwin brother attempting to speak with a Southern accent.

246194[/snapback]

I'm all southern. JaJa is a nickname for "Georgia" I was introduced to in the mid 1980s.

What is "JaJa"?  You type like a Baldwin brother attempting to speak with a Southern accent.

246194[/snapback]

Similar to "Jar Jar" Binks...that AWFUL Star Wars, Rastafarian alien....

:au::homer:

246194[/snapback]

I'm all southern. JaJa is a nickname for "Georgia" I was introduced to in the mid 1980s.

246241[/snapback]

Try throwing a "w" in there for the full good ol' boy drawl:

Jawja.

Georgia all depends on the play of their new QB and their new DBs....They lose DJ Shockley and are looking at either Joe Tereshinski or Matt Stafford. They lost a buncha DB's too..but they'll prolly be the same ole Georgia Bull Dogs that Richt has put out every year

246213[/snapback]

I think that is completely incorrect.

UGA is going to rely on their RB's to finally open the lanes and dominate like they have supposed to have been doing the last 3-4 years but have yet to really.

I think Stafford or Joe T or Cox will be fine...great? No. SEC Best? Of course not. But I think either will be good enough to win any game on the field that day.

Even if our QB play is far from great, if our RB/OL can be as good as they are supposed to be, I doubt the QB position is what we are going to live and die on.

As for our defense, I am not worried.

We have been recruiting fine on D and have plenty of talent with Willie M as DC.

With all of that said, I see UGA as a 9-3 team in 2006.

I think Georgia's '06 season will be a lot like our '05 season. People will be expecting a huge drop-off, and will be surprised. Georgia will pull some big wins and contend for the East. I don't know that they'll win it, but with Florida's monster schedule and the uncertainty at Tennessee, why not the Dawgs? At the end of the day, I still see the SEC Champ coming from the West this year.

UGA is my favorite for the East this year, and I think it is quite likely we will have to play them twice this year.

I agree. I picked UGA to win the SEC last year and turned out to be correct, for a change.

I do not think they will win the SEC, but, I do believe they will win the East again.

246194[/snapback]

Wasn't JaJa the really bitchy Gabor sister? (Not the one with Arnold Ziffle, the other one)

246194[/snapback]

Wasn't JaJa the really bitchy Gabor sister? (Not the one with Arnold Ziffle, the other one)

246474[/snapback]

Actually, there were 3 Gabor sisters...but you are correct about the attitude issues. :D

:au::homer:

Archived