NCAA 07 AU Video

fearthetiger03

This is a top 25 rundown for the XBox360 version of NCAA 07 w/ team videos- AU is #7

The video is pretty small / fuzzy, but it's better than nothing i guess- The stadium graphics look sweet

I hope this game is as good as I have heard.....

Total BS that Alabama's stadium is ranked as more intimidating than ours. In last year's game, ours was ranked higher, what has changed that would make someone think otherwise? Also, apparently Oklahoma (where TCU waltzed in and won last year), Nebraska, Iowa, and West Virginia are tougher places to play than JHS. Please.

I will say it's cool that they finally got the orange sidelines on the field and got our stadium looking the way it should. Can't wait for the game...

Total BS that Alabama's stadium is ranked as more intimidating than ours. In last year's game, ours was ranked higher, what has changed that would make someone think otherwise? Also, apparently Oklahoma (where TCU waltzed in and won last year), Nebraska, Iowa, and West Virginia are tougher places to play than JHS. Please.

I will say it's cool that they finally got the orange sidelines on the field and got our stadium looking the way it should. Can't wait for the game...

248077[/snapback]

I was going to say the same thing about the toughest place to play ranking. I think JH was ranked 16 on last years version. Surely the loss to GT wouldn't make it drop that much. Did these guys see the Iron Bowl. I honestly think they just randomly rank the stadiums.

I'm still amazed that the crowd cheers are so lame. Listen to the fans chanting "AUBURN"..."TIGERS" at the beginning. They sound asleep. It doesn't sound like a crowd of 87,000 plus shouting it. And it's the same with all the teams. No one's signature cheers have any umph.

Damn EA, you make millions off these games...go to the freakin' stadium and record the crowd noise so you can better replicate it.

Archived