JHS makes txb.com's top 10 NCAA 07 stadiums

BamaGrad03

Does anybody know anything about how they were saying they satellite mapped not only the stadium but a 2 mile radius of it? Does that mean that you'll be able to see AUs campus and all its landmarks?

That is a really good job. Thanks for finding that. I'm not sure about TAM tho... I don't like their stadium to that extent. Same with Oregon...

What is up with riding Tennessee's jock so much? I went to a game there once and thought the stadium was pretty cool, but the crowd noise wasn't great and the view is breathtaking? Ah nooo.

Does anybody know anything about how they were saying they satellite mapped not only the stadium but a 2 mile radius of it?  Does that mean that you'll be able to see AUs campus and all its landmarks?

249001[/snapback]

I read they used satellites also to take pics of games at each stadium at all diff times of day...so the sunlight that hits the field at certain angles at certain times during a game is accurate.

Random question here... but if I have a NCAA '07 draft class, can I upload them on the Madden '06 version?

Very nice representation of JH. It even shows wear in the center of the playing field, and shows the bricks in the end zones.

Can't wait to go get my copy at 10 tom.

UGA should be on there, Texas instead of A&M because the girls at UT are sweet. Penn St or Ohio St. instead of wisconsin or oregon. a stadium with only 46,000 seats does not belong IMO. but they probably made the listings so as to be geographically diverse. Clearly, the sec fans are the ones playing XBOX the most :cheer:

a stadium with only 46,000 seats does not belong IMO.

THANK YOU! Ill never understand why that stadium gets so much love.

Yeah, did anyone notice Beard-Eaves in the background? lol look in the hi-res

Full-Res Pic

I think thats Beard-Eaves and what should be the Student Act....looks real good tho.

249044[/snapback]

LOL. the student act looks earily similar to Thach? i guess i must have missed when they moved thach over there :( (i really need to stop drinking so muc ;) )

Random question here... but if I have a NCAA '07 draft class, can I upload them on the Madden '06 version?

Not sure about using a draft class in an older version of Madden, but I am certain that you cannot use an older draft class for a newer version of Madden.

Unfortunately we have slipped from the #13 toughest stadium to #20 which is just freakin ridiculous. However, I think our ranking might move back up next year since we have a good schedule this year and thus will make lots of crowd noise.

What is up with riding Tennessee's jock so much?  I went to a game there once and thought the stadium was pretty cool, but the crowd noise wasn't great and the view is breathtaking?  Ah nooo.

249007[/snapback]

Thank you...I've been trying to figure that one out myself. Not only was I not impressed with the crowd noise, but the stadium itself did not impress me one iota. I did not think it was very awe inspiring at all. I think it was due to it being built so vertically, but I actually felt like the stadium was pretty small, almost like I was in a big bowl rather than a giant platter, if you can even remotely understand what I mean. Also, the six inch wide concourses sucked. The Volunteer Navy was friggin cool though.

I think UGA or VT or OSU is far more deserving.

What is up with riding Tennessee's jock so much?  I went to a game there once and thought the stadium was pretty cool, but the crowd noise wasn't great and the view is breathtaking?  Ah nooo.

249007[/snapback]

Ahhh. Tennessee. Home of the One Cheek Seat. To dumb to actually expand they stadium they just renumber the seats and call it good. I was up there in 04 and believe you me, based on the average "cheek size" of the UT fans I saw, they need to be renumbering the stadium seats so there are fewer!

249007[/snapback]

Ahhh. Tennessee. Home of the One Cheek Seat. To dumb to actually expand they stadium they just renumber the seats and call it good. I was up there in 04 and believe you me, based on the average "cheek size" of the UT fans I saw, they need to be renumbering the stadium seats so there are fewer!

249125[/snapback]

Yeah - I guess it must be some of those East Tennessee women that make it "breathtaking". I saw one who must have been at least fourth runner up in the Ms. Phil Fulmer Look-alike Pageant, and she dang near made me lose my breath and lunch! I guess she was just her man's seat cushion - she took up both seats, but was soft enough for lil Jack Sprat to sit on in padded comfort.

It seems to me that BEMC would be farther over to the right than what the game shows

249085[/snapback]

I would tend to agree but look at the sat image appears to be in the correct location

Sat Image

UT rivals Michigan for the quietest 100k stadium in the country, imo.

249144[/snapback]

The difference, I think, is that Tennessee's at least has the potential (from a design standpoint) to be loud. The way Michigan's is buillt, it won't keep noise in. Tennessee has no such excuse.

Archived