Need Prayer for my little girl

TitanTiger

That's great news! Apparently I was a little late in reading this thread, but I've sent a prayer anyway. It couldn't hurt.

Great news Titan. I have an 11 month old and it scares me to death to think of problems that might arise. I would much rather something happen to me than anything be wrong with her.

Good to hear man.

Thank you so much for your prayers.  The news is all good.  The more detailed x-rays showed no growth or anything pushing on the windpipe (trachea). 

In fact, there wasn't even a curve.  Don't know whether she moved right before being put on the table for the first xray and it caused a temporary curve or if there was a curve and God just fixed it before the second set of xrays but either way, thanks be to God, she's just fine.

249356[/snapback]

Amen and AMEN ! ! !

LOTS to celebrate around your Home tonight ! ! ! :cheer:

p.s. Give that little girl a BIG hug from old WarTim ! ! :au:

Prayed anyway. I mean being your daughter, she is going to have enough of a tough time anyway. ;p

Glad to hear everything is ok! Best wishes to you, the misses, and your daughter.

Great News! I'd rather hear that than 14 and 0.

(But I'd still like a NC)

Peace be with you and your family.

Sounds as though the Master Physician has HIS hands on this situation. With all of the prayers sent, HE seems to have heard them and laid HIS healing hands on this child. HE is the Beautiful Maker and the Wonderful Savior. It is through HIS Son, Jesus Christ, that we will have everlasting life.

May this precious gift from our FATHER have a busy life and many more blessings.

Glory to God Always!!

Psalm 27:1

Titan, put this stuff out where you can let the rest of us in on the Blessings too.

Great to hear!

Titan

Glad to hear that she is fine. All of us with children have had these moments where we fear the worst for our child.

God Bless

Great news, It sounds like the original xrays probably did have some sort of artifact on them.....Did they follow up her examination with a Cat-Scan? Glad to hear the good news...God Bless.

Prayers sent TT...God bless you and yours.... Glad to hear the good news....

:au::homer:

Archived