Need Prayer for my little girl

TitanTiger

My little girl, the 19 month old, went it today to the doctor because she'd had a fever and cold like sickness this weekend that we thought might have turned into an ear infection. Well, they ran some tests and did an xray and everything they did and looked at looks viral and she seems to be coming out of it.

However, in the process, the doctor noted that her trachea has a curve in it. This is extremely rare. It could have been caused if her head or body was twisted a certain way but neither my wife nor the nurse think she moved at all during the xray. But the doctor said they need to rule out that something is pushing on her trachea making it bend like that so they are on their way to a surgical center to get a different kind of scan to rule this out.

Please pray that everything is normal and that there isn't any growth or anything causing this. Obviously this has my wife and I very nervous and concerned.

Prayers are sent, Will be thinking about you and your family.

Prayers sent, TT.

Done! Prayers sent TT.

My little girl, the 19 month old, went it today to the doctor because she'd had a fever and cold like sickness this weekend that we thought might have turned into an ear infection.  Well, they ran some tests and did an xray and everything they did and looked at looks viral and she seems to be coming out of it.

However, in the process, the doctor noted that her trachea has a curve in it.  This is extremely rare.  It could have been caused if her head or body was twisted a certain way but neither my wife nor the nurse think she moved at all during the xray.  But the doctor said they need to rule out that something is pushing on her trachea making it bend like that so they are on their way to a surgical center to get a different kind of scan to rule this out.

Please pray that everything is normal and that there isn't any growth or anything causing this.  Obviously this has my wife and I very nervous and concerned.

249287[/snapback]

Prayers sent just now. May God bless and keep you and may you feel His presence

in this situation today. Let us know when you know something!

Thank you so much for your prayers. The news is all good. The more detailed x-rays showed no growth or anything pushing on the windpipe (trachea).

In fact, there wasn't even a curve. Don't know whether she moved right before being put on the table for the first xray and it caused a temporary curve or if there was a curve and God just fixed it before the second set of xrays but either way, thanks be to God, she's just fine.

Archived