Is Our APR Padded

Proud Tiger

As a side product of the NYT article, a lot of folks are chiding us about our high APR ranking, saying no wonder we are doing so good. The bammers, for example, are having a field day with it. But I got to thinking, Everyone I know, including the bammers admit that their school has the same crip courses that FB players and other athletes take. So I have come to the conclusion that the athletes of those schools doing most of the whining are dumber than it originally appeared. I mean if they have these easy courses and still can't get a decent APR what else does one conclude?

APR is a function of stability. Ours is a large function of CTT has been at AU for so long. He is the second longest seniority in the SEC. We are still counting some CTB recruits btw.

Example, Shula's APR will come up dramatically but he is still getting Dubose, Fran, etc recruits. ALL those dropouts when Fran left are killing Shula APRs go back 7+ years.

If ours is padded, then so are most others school's because they all offer soft courses also. So I guess that evens things back out.

Archived