James Willis

RVTiger

I ran into a teamate of James Willis who played (started) on the 1993 team. I asked him about what he thought about Willis as a coach and as a recruiter. I asked him to compare Willis to Coach Whitt, who in my opinion was one of the greatest assets to AU since Dye came in 1981. Coach Whitt, IMHO, was not only a great coach, but one of the best recruiters AU has ever had. My friends opinion was that Willis will exceed what Coach Whitt has done as both coach and recruiter. Although I find that hard to believe, my friend told me that Willis may turn out to be the best recruiter in the SEC in years to come. My friend (who is white) said that Willis is very aticulate and can relate to almost anyone. He said that his experience at AU and in the NFL is a great asset. He also told me that is no coincendence that we got 2 committments from outstanding LB's last week. He said to expect more of the same.

Once again, it looks like CTT knows what he is doing when picking assistant coaches.

Yes, he was a 5th year senior in 1993.

251128[/snapback]

Can we guess?

Was it Karerkin Cunningham?

Who btw is apparently is in the 4th year of a radiology residency.

My friend (who is white) said that Willis is very aticulate and can relate to almost anyone.

251093[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

Thanks for the info, but was this really germane to the story?

My friend (who is white) said that Willis is very aticulate and can relate to almost anyone.

251093[/snapback]

251210[/snapback]

Ahhh...the germanes again. Are they marching into Poland??? :roflol:

:au::homer:

251093[/snapback]

251210[/snapback]

Ahhh...the germanes again. Are they marching into Poland??? :roflol:

:au::homer:

251216[/snapback]

no, they bombed Pearl Harbor...

050816_animalhouse_vlg_3p.widec.jpg

251093[/snapback]

251210[/snapback]

I wasn't going to bust his chops about that, but have to admit I was thinking the same thing. :lol:

Archived