I don't care too much for MySpace browsing

SouthLink02

Someone on the UGA board found this from a recruit

Well what can I say? I am a D1 player but I like to beat up on the lil bitch D11 teams to build up my self esteem. I have used roids to build my proformance and I must say I can see a noticable amount of a difference. I couldnt have done as well if it wasnt for my good bud Jimmy Clausen.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=47661727

These kids go to a Christian school... Check out J. Clausen's little message:

Wat is up mutha f***s, I'm James Clausen better know as Jimmy. Um i go to Oaks but its a b**** thats y im graduating ealry next year so i can get away from that gay a** school and go to college. I have scholarships from just about every major D-1 school.... schools like USC, Tennessee (my bro went there), Notre Dame, South Carolina. I just like kickin it with the few homies i have cuz everyone else at my school hates on me (wonder why?). Shout outs to Marc Tyler the best f***in running back in the state, and Sean Wiser the best f***in receiver. All 3 of us are going D-1 next year, and im going to the NFL. if u wanna know more just IM me at jclausen7 on aim. And another shout out to my girl Alex aka AK ..... thanx for always being there for me when i needed someone, I LOVE you baby!

How many Clausen's are there? Seems like there's been one at UT the past 15 years. I hope we aren't recruiting this guy, I don't care how good he is.

I'm thinking that these kids are smart enough to NOT post dumb $hit like this. Anyone can sign up and create a myspace page with anyone's name/pics on it.

Scott Kennedy on Scout.com thinks that whoever set up the Jimmy Clausen account was a fake and that the real Jimmy Clausen account is set for "private"

Archived