Oh My God.....Breaking Important News!!!!!

AWK

Lance Bass of 'N Sync Reveals He's Gay

Haha

:roflol::roflol: I nominate him for the Honking on Bobo Award for July!

At least we finally know that he is not Bye...Bye...Bye.....Just strait Gay :lol:

Bufu'er, I mean bottomfeeder, something tells me I don't want any part of your kingdom of insanity.

Yikes, let me clarify that last statemnet. I'm not gay, lol. Just a straight person who wants no part of bufu'ers (aka bottomfeeder's) kingdom.

Titanic

Pearl Harbor

Nixon Resigns

Lance Bass Gay

There now, you are all updated.

Seriously, did any male on this board NOT think that all of them were queer?

Move along people, nothing to see... :big:

Seriously, did any male on this board NOT think that all of them were queer?

Move along people, nothing to see... :big:

252427[/snapback]

That is what I am saying! It would have been bigger news if he was not gay. Now, if Gene Simmons came out and said he was gay, then that would be news and I would be distraught.

This just in: Some atheletes take less-than-strenuous classes.

252330[/snapback]

Which sport do you play? :P

252341[/snapback]

I stand served.

I...AM...SHOCKED!!!

I will never listen to all their CDs the same way again. As a matter of fact, I may not listen to ANY of them for at least...2-3 days. I know it's not much, but it will give me a little personal satisfaction to think I stood up for what I believe.

Oh who am I kidding, I won't last a whole day. I just know it.

I...AM...SHOCKED!!!

I will never listen to all their CDs the same way again.  As a matter of fact, I may not listen to ANY of them for at least...2-3 days.  I know it's not much, but it will give me a little personal satisfaction to think I stood up for what I believe.

Oh who am I kidding, I won't last a whole day.  I just know it.

252672[/snapback]

You dont even own one and we know it.

Can I sue for mental anguish over this?

You don't know me.....you don't know me. You may thinks you do but let me tell you somethin' child, I has all them In Stink 8-tracks and I seen them videos and that Dustin Timberfoot dude...Mmmm Hmmm. I gots just 3 words for him...

Dee Lish Us

I met him once uh huh I did, no really and he was coming out of his bus behind the Cival Center before they show and I holler "Dustin...Dustin...boy, you so fine, you needs to come on over here and put cho' autograph all over dis' booty.."

He looks right at me an smile fo he walked in, he did and let me tell you he gots some big ole beefy body guards I can tell you that cause when they was draggin' me away I looked up at one and said "Woooo you know them hands is strong. I know you be pumpin' you some irons"

Anyway...you don't know me.

David, Don't act like you didn't have a secret shrine set up to honor N'SYNC. At least people like myself, Esquire, Sani, Wes, and Supperclub can admit it!

<<< Definitely Out of Sync.

I find almost nothing listenable in their music. Maybe a song or two, what did they record anyway? What I know I think inhales. I dont know much about them though.

N sync's greatest hits...?

--1: Bye Bye Bye :puke:

--2: Girlfriend - (Neptunes remix, with Nelly) ???

--3: This I Promise You

--4: It's Gonna Be Me

--5: God Must Have Spent A LIttle More Time On You  :puke:

--6: I Want You Back

--7: Pop

--8: Gone

--9: Tearin' Up My Heart  :puke:

--10: I Drive Myself Crazy

--11: I'll Never Stop

--12: Music Of My Heart - (with Gloria Estefan) :puke:

I do find it a tad AWKward that AWK was so excited to break this story...and then to offer to give him the 'bobo honking' award. I'm sure that award will be 'personally delivered', huh?

I was surprised at Lance Bass being the one, though. Until I saw this picture:

n-syncpic1201.jpg

They all look like a bunch of sissy boys to me, and if you ask me, I think you are all a bunch of sissy boys for liking them.

A real man like myself enjoys good music, like 98 Degrees.

cover.jpg

98 Degrees couldn't hold Dustin Timberfoot's pastel colored jockstrap.

Y'know, this Lance Bass dude may have turned out to be a bobo honker but wasn't Timberwolf boffing Brittney Spears for a while and wasn't Nick Lashey (sp?) married to or dating or sleeping with or all of the above with Jessica Simpson until recently?

Hey, their music may "Suck" but I ain't gonna' playa hate too bad. Folks, he's seen Jessica naked!!!! :huh: :)

Oh, I ain't hatin'. If I could be a bazillionaire and dating Cameron Diaz/Jessica Simpson, and the Brittany Spears from about 4 years back, just for dancing and singing like a glorified show choir, I'd be all over it!

Supperclub: Dirty Pop! :dance: Dirty Pop!

Archived