Fantasy Football for AU Fans

tejasjack

I just set up a fantasy league on AOL (you don't have to be an AOL member, you can sign up for AOL's web version for free and play) for Auburn Fans. I have added some different stuff in the league scoring to make the defense important too! It's my first shot at this, but what the heck...thought it would be fun. And it is free!

League has 12 teams in 3 divisions. You will draft the usual suspects, but also will draft DL, LB and DB + a team defense/special teams. Defensive players get points for tackles, fumble recoveries, INT's, etc. I have set up offensive TD's to result in extra points based on distance of TD. Anyway, if you wanna play just dive on in.

League info is:

ID: 536442

League Name: Auburn Fans

Password: tigers

• 3 weeks later...

I just set up a fantasy league on AOL (you don't have to be an AOL member, you can sign up for AOL's web version for free and play) for Auburn Fans. I have added some different stuff in the league scoring to make the defense important too! It's my first shot at this, but what the heck...thought it would be fun. And it is free!

League has 12 teams in 3 divisions. You will draft the usual suspects, but also will draft DL, LB and DB + a team defense/special teams. Defensive players get points for tackles, fumble recoveries, INT's, etc. I have set up offensive TD's to result in extra points based on distance of TD. Anyway, if you wanna play just dive on in.

League info is:

ID: 536442

League Name: Auburn Fans

Password: tigers

I need a link.

Couldnt find it on the AOL site either, I need a link as well. Looks like AOL is thinking Auburn is going to do really well this year!! Ranked #2 in preseason poll with Florida at #3 and Ohio State at #1 AOL college football preview

USC @ Notre Dame.

Sat., Nov. 25

A rematch of last year's classic. Reportedly the winner again gets to date Paris Hilton... as does everyone else.

:roflol::roflol:

Archived