Only Our Supreme Oracle Can Call "The Nip"

LegalEagle

I'm sorry. I can't stand it any longer. All of a sudden there are articles upon countless articles about the upcoming college football season. I recognize that only the "Annointed One" has the "Supreme Power" to call "The Nip," but it is sure as hell the "Pre-Nip" now, and I must declare "The Nip Watch" in effect.

We all know what "The Nip" represents and roughly when and how it is declared, but it is made up of many factors. Only by sticking my head in the fridge do I "feel" the cool air, but let's face it, college football kick-off is only about a month away.

The SEC Media Days is ongoing in B'ham; Starters at each position are being discussed; summer workouts are coming to an end; two-a-days are a current topic - folks The "Pre-Nip" is here and "The Nip Watch" is ON!

War Damn Eagle, Hey!

I'm sorry.  I can't stand it any longer.  All of a sudden there are articles upon countless articles about the upcoming college football season.  I recognize that only the "Annointed One" has the "Supreme Power" to call "The Nip,"  but it is sure as hell the "Pre-Nip" now, and I must declare "The Nip Watch" in effect.

We all know what "The Nip" represents and roughly when and how it is declared, but it is made up of many factors.  Only by sticking my head in the fridge do I "feel" the cool air, but let's face it, college football kick-off is only about a month away.

The SEC Media Days is ongoing in B'ham; Starters at each position are being discussed; summer workouts are coming to an end; two-a-days are a current topic - folks The "Pre-Nip" is here and "The Nip Watch" is ON!

War Damn Eagle, Hey!

252502[/snapback]

"Thanks." ;)

Archived