Taking the GMAT

I'm taking the GMAT tomorrow and after looking at all these practice cds and reading up on the books and what not.. i hope to God i do well on this test. So tomorrow if you think about it, throw up a prayer that i do well on this test.

When I was preping for the LSAT, one of their important suggestions was to "Remember to breathe" during the test. At first you laugh at a comment like this, but during long stressful test sessions many people will hold their breath or sigh for a long amount of time. This reduces oxygen to your brain and slows down the critical thinking process. :o Just make sure you are breathing :) and Good Luck!

When I was preping for the LSAT, one of their important suggestions was to "Remember to breathe" during the test. At first you laugh at a comment like this, but during long stressful test sessions many people will hold their breath or sigh for a long amount of time. This reduces oxygen to your brain and slows down the critical thinking process.  :o Just make sure you are breathing :) and Good Luck!

253013[/snapback]

Mmmm. I did my final prep for LSAT by camping out on the river, drinking copious amounts of malt beverage and running catfish lines. It worked!

Ethan stayed up one night all the time he was little, the night before my GMAT....

I barely remember taking it, but I did fine. Relax and breathe....

Archived