Photos of new home jerseys!!!!

AUHansel

which is fine with me... we have some of the classiest unis around.. i don't mind minor changes like it saying auburn instead of the logo (which i think has been switched around before) but leave hte look the same. i'm glad that under armor didn't pull a nike on us.

they look perfect, I doubt the material is the same.

Lookin good for the championship run.

Will the cleats be black or navy blue

I like the AU on the pants. As far as the unis looking the same, that is what everyone was so adament about before the unis appeared. I am a little more open minded than some on this board. I would not mind some chnages as long as they turned out very classy. I love the traditional unis so I would never want Auburn to get rid of them, but an alternate uniform that is different would be cool.

Two things about the unis that I noticed are different-

- The SEC Flag patch and apparel company's logos flipped sides on the front of the jersey

- The AUBURN text below the collar is a different font compared to last years. The new font on there now is the one that began appearing about a year ago on other athletic jerseys (ex: men's b-ball)

They still look classy despite the UA logo.....

I like that they are lighter weight than the old ones. That may make a difference in the heat of the summer.

The jerseys are starting to look like a NASCAR paint job. The SEC should take its litttle logo off, and I could do w/ out the 'auburn ' across the front. (although I do kinda like how it's written, if it must be there ) I understand the UnderArmor logo, and it's no big deal, were it all by itself.

*sigh*

They are not orange?

yes the stripes are orange

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

They're on rivals. I'll post two on here though.

F201335.jpg

F201333.jpg

heres the link. Theres only 5 pics though

Link

I always liked the older AU jerseys myself (the russell jerseys with the big holes in them)......big fan of the old school uniforms........BTW anyone seen the new Oregon uni's..........those things are just ugly.

They have "AUBURN" instead of :au: on the front. Sleeves look shorter. I hope they don't restrict movement.

That was there last year too. Tubs said he wanted more name recognition.

:au::homer:

They have "AUBURN" instead of :au: on the front. Sleeves look shorter. I hope they don't restrict movement.

That was there last year too. Tubs said he wanted more name recognition.

:au::homer:

win games thats' the best name recognition.

Archived