Texas's Godzillatron...

DKW 86

Ahhhh...... Gojirra!!!!! Gojirra!!! I'd like to see one of THOSE land on PDF@JHS pretty soon.

"PDF@JHS"--Yeah, I did it.

What a choice. Which do you watch, the big screen or the game? That's simply overkill, just like everything else in Texas. I do not like that state at all. It's 90 degrees F at 6:30 am. They do have good beer though, Lone Star.

What a choice. Which do you watch, the big screen or the game? That's simply overkill, just like everything else in Texas. I do not like that state at all. It's 90 degrees F at 6:30 am. They do have good beer though, Lone Star.

Sounds like the heat has impaired your taste buds, :P anyway that thing is HUGE.

It makes an awful stadium that much worse. How can you not watch it?

lol...

Your taste in Beer is similar to your taste in States...

Try an ice cold Shiner Bock. Its brilliant.... :beer2:

I miss Shiner on draft and having to pay $7 a pop for a six pack

Its 6:12 and 88F in Auburn atm, difference is (well depending on part of the state) is that Auburn's humidity pushes the heat index higher than Texas's.

lol...

I don't drink anymore. That was in 1982, left there and never looked back. If look back you'll turn into a longhorn skull and bones. It's better north of the Mason-Dixon Line.

lol...

Make mine a Ziggen Bock (sp) please!!

Raise your hand if when you saw that you thought: damn i wanna play an xbox 360 on that.

BTW, shiner is soooooo good. The state of texas rocks (as long as you dont go west of I35)

Alabama is warmer though. (when you combine the humidity factor)

Hill Country area west of I-35 is pretty...Fredericksburg, Llano, Kerrville area. Big Bend is worth a look-see, too.

Lone Star beer is bad, but Pearl is worse.

That's a honking big replay screen.

lol...

I don't drink anymore. That was in 1982, left there and never looked back. If look back you'll turn into a longhorn skull and bones. It's better north of the Mason-Dixon Line.

Difference in taste, I hate the cold and I hate the snow, so I hate going to Chicago for Christmas and couldn't stand living there in the winter.

That UTx screen is WWE sized. Which is huge. I wonder how much it cost. Did it say on the site?

I would like to see a few things on that screen. 1. George W. Bush in an address to the nation. 2. Any Dominoes Pizza commercial. 3. Halo 3. 4. Blazing Saddles.

Don't ask why. I just do.

Guest Tigrinum Major

lol...

Shiner Bock is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

lol...

Shiner Bock is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Ziegenbock is proof that God loves you and that there's something else out there better than Shiner.

Hill country is beautiful.... Esp in early fall and during bluebonnet season.

Rice University has purchased a new jumbo tron (I have no idea how big), and field turf for their stadium. Their AD said that they plan on having FREE movies during the week. They will let the folks access the field, spread out and watch a flick. Very cool.

When we tailgate at AU I always hang small Texas flag somewhere. And there is always an ice cold Shiner in the cooler. I do not go as much as I used to, but at least 70% of the time I give one away to a Texan, and it makes their day.

Archived