Could this be the ultimate RV to take to football games?

Tigermike

crw_0100_std.jpg

No generator to worry about: diesel, batteries, and solar panels. You should be able to park it anywhere.

EarthRoamer Xpedition Vehicles

The civilized way to escape civilizationâ„¢

EarthRoamer XVs are the next step beyond traditional RVs offering capability, comfort, quality and convienence unmatched by typical RVs. EarthRoamer XVs are compact, energy efficient, solar powered homes, built on a Ford F-550 truck chassis, and powered by a quiet, efficient and powerful turbo-diesel engine. EarthRoamer Xpedition Vehicles offer unprecedented versatility, style, quality, and ease of operation, along with a heavy dose of adrenaline – this is NOT your daddy's RV!

With EarthRoamer XVs you can forget about being tied to a campsite for power; super-sized solar panels recharge massive marine batteries so you have the ability to explore for extended periods with no tether. Strap yourself into the seat and feel the power of an EarthRoamer XV as it tackles your road to adventure. Whether it's a long weekend at the lake or an extended trip to South America, an EarthRoamer XV is the civilized way to escape civilization.

The best one-word description of EarthRoamer Xpedition Vehicles is freedom. EarthRoamer XVs give you the freedom to travel confidently and comfortably anywhere you want, whenever you want, without concern for the weather or season. It's the freedom to head out on a trail in the middle of Baja to a pristine secluded beach. It's the freedom to camp safely with all the comforts of home high in the mountains - in the middle of winter!

It's the freedom to hit the road for a four-month expedition to Alaska and wake up to a different beautiful scene outside your window every morning. Fishing, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, hunting, mountain biking, hiking, photography, surfing, boating, racing - no matter what your passion, an EarthRoamer XV is the perfect base camp. EarthRoamer Xpedition Vehicles provide the freedom to escape the stresses of everyday life and lets you enjoy nature in peaceful isolation. With an EarthRoamer XV you truly can live your dream!

forward%20view_4940_std.jpg

Break free from the limitations of a Recreational Vehicle (RV) and experience the adventure of an EarthRoamer Xpedition Vehicle (XV). With an EarthRoamer XV you can:

Travel safely and reliably to remote places, even on very rough roads and trails.

Travel comfortably at highway speeds with up to four adults seated in a spacious cab.

Enjoy a secure and weatherproof shelter with all of the comforts of home.

Be totally self-contained and independent of external water or power hookups.

Preserve natural resources for future generations.

http://www.earthroamer.com/

I've seen those before and they are awesome. The only problem is that you could get something 2-3 times bigger for less $$ - they are crazy expensive! But if you need something rugged and with off road capabilities these are just about perfect.

I like that!

Like GoAU said, you could get something bigger for less dough as far as tailgating goes. When I camp, my philosophy is less is better, except when food is concerned, so I prefer just a regular tent and a sleeping bag. However, since this RV may be the only way I get Blonde Wasabi out in the woods with me, I would consider buying it if I had the extra money because it would get me to those spots that hauling a pop-up camper or regular RV would not get me too.

I prefer just a regular tent and a sleeping bag.

Isn't that a little much for a self-respecting Ranger? I'd think just a poncho (and poncho liner for cold nights) would suffice. Or nothing at all??? :big::poke:

But it's a cool RV. I wish the Army would field something like that!!

I prefer just a regular tent and a sleeping bag.

Isn't that a little much for a self-respecting Ranger? I'd think just a poncho (and poncho liner for cold nights) would suffice. Or nothing at all??? :big::poke:

But it's a cool RV. I wish the Army would field something like that!!

I also did 15+ mile road marches while I was active duty, but you don't see me still doing them now. :lol: A smart Ranger does not go without if he doesn't have too. ;) I'm a civilian now and I don't have to do things the hard way anymore. GoAU can probably second that emotion.

Anyone know if the Auburn van was fixed, or totaled, after the LSU fans torched it???

That was at Fayetteville.

And I think I read somewhere where some of the Hog fans we're getting up donations to make up for their fans' stupidity.

Anyone know if the Auburn van was fixed, or totaled, after the LSU fans torched it???

And I think I read somewhere where some of the Hog fans we're getting up donations to make up for their fans' stupidity.

The tail was set on fire and burned in Baton Rouge.

The tail was set on fire and burned in Baton Rouge.

Perhaps this would be the "ultimate" RV to take to an away game. Anybody remember the EM 50?

Stripes_664a.jpg

Actually it was burned in both places, the most recent was in Fayetteville, and the last I heard they did get the money to have the tail replaced and the paint fixed.

:cheer:

I like that!

However, since this RV may be the only way I get Blonde Wasabi out in the woods with me, I would consider buying it if I had the extra money because it would get me to those spots that hauling a pop-up camper or regular RV would not get me too.

If it ain't a rollin Hilton on wheels, this princess isn't game for the great outdoors.

I like that!

However, since this RV may be the only way I get Blonde Wasabi out in the woods with me, I would consider buying it if I had the extra money because it would get me to those spots that hauling a pop-up camper or regular RV would not get me too.

If it ain't a rollin Hilton on wheels, this princess isn't game for the great outdoors.

See, I told you guys. This is one guy that has starved for some camping since he has been with the beautiful Blonde Wasabi.

I did not see any AC on that thing. It's HOT in August in Alabama. No AC, no purchase.

Archived