Game-Day Schedule Now Available

wardmiller

The long-awaited opening of the 2006 football season has finally arrived! And the Auburn University Marching Band wants you on hand to help celebrate football on the Plains this Saturday, September 2nd as the Tigers take on the Washington State Cougars. So, for information on rehearsal and parade times, and details on Tiger Walk, check out http://www.auburn.edu/auband/gameday

WAR EAGLE!

Yo wardmiller, were you the band director at Andalusia High School a couple of years ago? You probably don't know me b/c I wasn't in the band.... Anyways, I remember talking football w/ you a couple of times and you aren't the kind of guy that needs to be hanging around these parts. Nah, just kidding... ;)

Yo wardmiller, were you the band director at Andalusia High School a couple of years ago? You probably don't know me b/c I wasn't in the band.... Anyways, I remember talking football w/ you a couple of times and you aren't the kind of guy that needs to be hanging around these parts. Nah, just kidding... ;)

Ward is one of the original wareaglenation.com members WC.... ;)

ward, any news on the condition of the injured drum major? I was at the Band-o-rama thing at Auburn High the other night and didn't see the fall, but I saw them load her into the ambulance.

ward, any news on the condition of the injured drum major? I was at the Band-o-rama thing at Auburn High the other night and didn't see the fall, but I saw them load her into the ambulance.

I'm sorry I have no news. If I did have news I probably wouldn't discuss it in the open forum, since it involves her personal health (not getting onto you about asking, just giving my personal view). If you are interested you could call (334) 844-4166 and ask. I know it was not pretty to watch. I'm not in Auburn or even the state of Alabama anymore (grad school) so I wasn't there to see what happened exactly. Thanks for asking and WAR EAGLE!

Yes, WC, I was the band director at Andalusia. I spent the last two years at Pleasant Grove High School in Birmingham, and now I'm studying for my Doctorate in conducting at the University of Iowa. But I still maintain my links to AU through the news, this site, and the fact that I write most of the music for the Auburn University Marching Band and manage their website as well.

Yes, WC, I was the band director at Andalusia. I spent the last two years at Pleasant Grove High School in Birmingham, and now I'm studying for my Doctorate in conducting at the University of Iowa. But I still maintain my links to AU through the news, this site, and the fact that I write most of the music for the Auburn University Marching Band and manage their website as well.

Good deal, man. I wish you the best of luck.

Archived