New Murals

DKW 86

I walked by them yesterday as they were completing the installation. They look wonderful. I am glad Bo and Pat are featured on one. Really good looking stadium.

http://mb27.scout.com/fauburnfrm2.showMess...ID=130188.topic

259ca08e.jpg

CTB's pic is right here...

2b1d5851.jpg

a6f84b9d.jpg

4b7d73c1.jpg

1ba616ef.jpg

ccfff23e.jpg

614e6ea0.jpg

b7dc824f.jpg

Just remove CTB from the last one. ;)

From the looks of the mural they would'nt have to remove much.lol

That last one HAS to be photoshopped. No way they couldn't find a box for tater tot to stand on.........

The one with Tater Tot is hiliarious. I still stand by my other post about the abscence of Ronnie. Guess there is not much that can be done about it now. I would like to know who made the call to only put Caddy on there who rightfully deserves to be on there. I just don't see how you can leave it a guy that was drafted #2 overall in the NFL draft. Heck JC should be on there also along with our defensive stars of that year, but I see how they probably wanted to limit the number of players on there. I just would like to know what the thought process was on how they picked Caddy over Ronnie. I think there should have been a compromise and included both of them because they were both kind of the media "figureheads" for that team.

I would have loved for there to be a mural of individual players of the '04 team. Rosegreen, Eddins sacking Randall, Campbell hitting Aromo, Courtney catching ''the pass'', Taylor and Obamanu kneeling in the endzone, Ronnie Brown running over Allen, and if they could fit more they need to put Mix or somebody. it would be jsut like the mural that Caddy is in now jsut all 04. and only have one mural with a group pic of the team instead of two. :au:

i agree... what's cool to me is htat the 2nd mural posted... the guy playing the trumpet is a friend of mine that used to live across the hall my FR year here... i was walking by JHS yesterday and thought... that looks a lot like nick... oh wait. it is... so weird but awesome for him cause he can show his kids that. anyway random though just thought i would post it.

I would have loved for there to be a mural of individual players of the '04 team. Rosegreen, Eddins sacking Randall, Campbell hitting Aromo, Courtney catching ''the pass'', Taylor and Obamanu kneeling in the endzone, Ronnie Brown running over Allen, and if they could fit more they need to put Mix or somebody. it would be jsut like the mural that Caddy is in now jsut all 04. and only have one mural with a group pic of the team instead of two. :au:

Maybe we can do the West Side of the Stadium next year with Murals of those left out. I always wondered why we didnt have them on the West Side. Anyone know?

I love the new shot of CTB on the stadium, Just above the "," in the Coca-Cola pic. So Small, you barely notice him...

;) I think the mural of the coaches is pretty appropriate, CTB shouldn't be left off completely, because of what he did with Coach Dye's team, undefeated, but full coverage, naw.

;)

I think I'd rather see a 4 year or so wait before a player could be added to a mural. There are so many that could be justified a year or two after a season. Certainly Carnell was an exceptional player at AU, Ronnie didn't pile up the numbers like Carnell but he too, was an exceptional player. Jaret Holmes, Damon Duval, Patrick Nix, Stan White, etc. could all be justified too.

Archived