Shaz-zam! Guess who is singing the national anthem before the Bama game?

DKW 86

Just heard he has seats with Dr. Whitt, and a party with a few members of the Million Dollar Band afterwards.

NTTAWWT.... :big:

well he does live in Hawaii, and wasn't he born in Sylacauga?

What a gomer

Yes and yes.

My mother went to H.S. with him there in the "caug".

Hmmm....Wasn't he a very "close friend" of Rock Hudson?

Never been married?

Hmmm.......

Yep, He should sing @ west vance alright.

Yep he went to sillycauga high, my mother was a class or 2 ahead of him and aunt was in same class i believe. Hey sani i would bet the farm our folks knew each other. Dad went to B.B. Comer too.

Since Gomer Pyle is singing the national anthem, can bammers expect to see Goober running the ball out onto the field?

Hey sani i would bet the farm our folks knew each other. Dad went to B.B. Comer too.

Interesting. My mother was about two years behind Gomer if I am remembering correctly. She was an Estes. Grew up literally right down the street from the highschool. Ashame what has happened to that whole area. Really was bad downhill last time I drove through there. Been a couple of years though.

Father grew up and went to school in Ramer, Al.

i don't like it when college games have someone sing the national anthem instead of the band playing it. i remember i think it was in '04 when we had some famous singer come sing it... JMHO but i think it should always be the band, even if it would be the million dollar mistake at this one.

Gomer? I guess it's funny and all... but I'm not too high on this one.

A friend of mine is supposed to be singing it at the Iron Bowl. It will be much better then. :cheer:

I am still in love with Lou Anne Poovey (sp) :) Gah-ah-ah-LEE!!!

:au::homer:

Auburn's B-List Celebrity is Toney Tenille, of Cat and Tenille fame. She sang at one of our HCs back in the Eighties.

Since Gomer Pyle is singing the national anthem, can bammers expect to see Goober running the ball out onto the field?

Only Mr. F. Gump will be allowed to run the ball onto the field since he has previous experience there. :P

Earnest T will be swinging the cheerleaders. And most of the fans in the stadium will be doing their best Otis impression. Goober will be doing the mechanic work on the clock that seems to have problems every year.

Archived