Are you ready for some football!!!!!

TexasTiger

Dang Tex! I don't ever remember seeing you this fired up about the upcoming season before. Don't get me wrong, I have never doubted your loyalty to AU, it is just that you have never been so active in the football forum before or at least it does not seem like you have. I may actually be able to hang out with you sometime, if we keep the conversation about football. :lol:

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!

Dang Tex! I don't ever remember seeing you this fired up about the upcoming season before. Don't get me wrong, I have never doubted your loyalty to AU, it is just that you have never been so active in the football forum before or at least it does not seem like you have. I may actually be able to hang out with you sometime, if we keep the conversation about football. :lol:

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!

Football season is shorter than political season. I don't post much on football out of season, although I scan for info year around. I do have a special feeling about this year, though, and am ready to see if this team is what I think it is.

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!

Football season is shorter than political season. I don't post much on football out of season, although I scan for info year around. I do have a special feeling about this year, though, and am ready to see if this team is what I think it is.

I'm with you on that brother! WAR EAGLE!

Archived