Hawaii sucks

cleburnecountytigerfan

And they still almost beat the Criminal Tide. After watching their performance against a pathetic WAC team, I think the Criminal Tide will lose 4 or 5 games this year and finish in 4th or 5th place in the Western Division. And they are lucky their schedule is a joke or it would be worse than that. Maybe one day Sheila will finally finish higher than 3rd place in the Western Division, but it wont be this year.

And they still almost beat the Criminal Tide. After watching their performance against a pathetic WAC team, I think the Criminal Tide will lose 4 or 5 games this year and finish in 4th or 5th place in the Western Division. And they are lucky their schedule is a joke or it would be worse than that.

I said at the beginning of the season that UAT would finish 6-6 and it still could happen, but I honestly did expect hawaii to beat them saturday. They will lose at least 5 games...Offense is still horrible, defense has MAJOR holes....

Maybe one day Sheila will finally finish higher than 3rd place in the Western Division, but it wont be this year.

Then he'll wake up (from his dream) and realize he's coaching high school football....(this in 2008 after he's canned at UAT)

Well PCola, you're 0 for 1 so far this year.

I never thought Hawaii would beat the Criminal Tide, because they have a weak defense and no ability to run the ball on offense. The only thing Hawaii does well is pass the ball on offense. The four or five games I think the Criminal Tide will lose are against Arkansas, UT, Florida, LSU and Auburn.

Well PCola, you're 0 for 1 so far this year.

well...maybe...but it wasn't like Hawaii didn't have a chance to at least put it in OT.

Here's hoping Vanderbilt begins UAT's slide this saturday... A loss to Vandy and UAT's season will implode...and that will lead to a minimum of 6 losses.... :big:

GO DORES!!!!!

No, these costumes suck. What were these idiots thinking?

015990335rt2.jpg

Darwin was wrong I tell you, wrong!

How can you say we are evolving with so much evidence abounds that we are not?

Archived