Hard To Say But Congrats On The Win

CalcoTiger

Well it was a hell of a game.

As They always seem to be.

Congrats on the win and you have a hellofa team.

As i said before the game i think the winner of this game wins the SEC Championship.

There is alot of football to be played and MY LSU Tigers will win there share.

And Jamarcus Russell can be rattled because i saw it on the field today and your defense did it.

This is a tough one to lose but it was a hard fought game.

Enjoy it cause next year in Tiger Stadium i hope we get the same intangibles in our favor. LOL

Great hard nosed smashmouth football game. LSU has only had one TD scored on them in 18? quarters. Awesome game by two of the best in the top ten.

I hope and pray you guys graduate that D real soon. I have never been this bad after a game. I probably wont calm down till some time Sunday.

Well it was a hell of a game.

As They always seem to be.

Congrats on the win and you have a hellofa team.

As i said before the game i think the winner of this game wins the SEC Championship.

There is alot of football to be played and MY LSU Tigers will win there share.

And Jamarcus Russell can be rattled because i saw it on the field today and your defense did it.

This is a tough one to lose but it was a hard fought game.

Enjoy it cause next year in Tiger Stadium i hope we get the same intangibles in our favor. LOL

Just got back, hurried home to watch UT game, that was a great game.

Thanks for the kind and classy words, best of luck to LSU the rest of the year.

Wow and wow. I thought it was going to be a low scoring game, but not a baseball score. I thought each team would at least get 10 points each, not a total of 10 points combined.

Like David, I am whooped for the night. The rest of my night will be spent in the bad watching games.

An old fashioned slobberknocker. Great game all around.

I have no fingernails left!

I'm glad there's no way we have to face you guys again this year. My heart couldn't stand it. You guys have an awesome team. Now, go take it out on :ua:

Man, I have an ulcer now!! That was one of the most intriguing games I have ever watched!!! Watching those two teams on D is AWESOME. I agree about Dorsey, he probably is the best DT in the country. I too thought both teams would at least get 2 TDs each. No way I ever guessed it would have ended like this.

Imagine how much better our D is going to get adding in Blackmon and Sears :blink:

GOOD LUCK LSU on the rest of the season. Your team is loaded. I'd say if we played each other 10 times, the series would be tied 5 and 5. Hard fought game by both sides. Shows that the SEC is loaded. You Hearing me BIG 12, PAC 10...ACC!

Man, it's hard to do this, but I'll be a man and say: congrats. The better team won today. Good luck in the SECCG.

Fellow, there is not a thing a fan of either of those two teams should be ashamed of. That was an awesome game.

Hell of a football game! War Eagle!

LSU fans were pretty good this year! Good luck to the rest of the season.

Great game CT...good luck the rest of the way!

:au::homer:

It's obvious how close these two teams are. It's a shame we are in the same division of the same conference. LSU is an awesome team. That O-line protected Russell as good as any I have seen in a while.

LSU should definitely win-out. Good luck guys!

One of the best football games I have ever been to. I will have to call in sick Monday, Tue, and Wed. I hav no voice. Walking out of the game Tiger fans would ask me what did I think. All I could say was aaaagggggh

Any QB can be rattled so I would not sell Russell short. I said it before the game and I'll say it after the game, JaMarcus Russell is the better QB in comparison to Brandon Cox. Russell has played better in the big games than Cox and he out performed Cox again during the match up. Russell threw no picks, completed 20 of 37 passes for 269-yards with no running game to support him. Last year, with over 200-yards rushing from his ground game, Cox completed only 16 of 41 passes.

Watching the game yesterday, every time JR dropped back to pass, I held my breath in fear he was going to launch one deep. When Cox dropped back to pass, I was screaming, get rid of the ball before you get hit. IMO, there is the difference between the two.

Any QB can be rattled so I would not sell Russell short. I said it before the game and I'll say it after the game, JaMarcus Russell is the better QB in comparison to Brandon Cox. Russell has played better in the big games than Cox and he out performed Cox again during the match up. Russell threw no picks, completed 20 of 37 passes for 269-yards with no running game to support him. Last year, with over 200-yards rushing from his ground game, Cox completed only 16 of 41 passes.

Watching the game yesterday, every time JR dropped back to pass, I held my breath in fear he was going to launch one deep. When Cox dropped back to pass, I was screaming, get rid of the ball before you get hit. IMO, there is the difference between the two.

JR has grown into a very good and dangerous QB.

Thanks for the congrats.....It was a hard fought game and i was nervous until the clock hit 0:00.

I know we will hear about that call until next year, but unfortunately for both teams that wasnt the only controversial call that happened all day.

Archived