Official Game Thread

AUesquire

If we could get our defense off the freakin field for a second.......they had the ball for almost 20 mins the first half!!! COME ON AUBURN!!! PLAY BALL!!!!

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have more penalties then we have most of the year (except last week) seems like we are back pedaling. Man they are killing us in the stats, but it doesn't matter in the end. If we can win, no one remembers the stats, but we have to get our defense a rest next half. No one can stop if they play 20 minutes straight!!

Lou Holtz has a smirk on his face doesn't he?

Gilbert is getting owned, sure CWM will have that fixed in the second half. Pressure has been ok containment is a little off however.

Our offense has been working very well. Cox is excellent at managing this game, Kenny is on fire and just shredding the D. I haven't seen our offense this efficient in a while now and I wish our D would only do the same and put up a good showing.

Here's to a better second half!

well it looks like the 3-4 scheme is NOT working..IMO BLITZ BLITZ BLITZ!! and keep a spy on newton...

its very dissapointing to see a 3rd down conversion keep getting converted over and over this season..

get rid of the 3-4 scheme and i think were good...

dont get too down on gilbert...that was a perfectly thrown ball in the endzone..hopefully he will make some plays in the 2nd half...

alright here's a beer to the opening drive..lets put them down 11 in a hurry

Don't you hate that we can't do anything but complain, I want to jump in the TV and say Muschamp, hey, why can't you defend Spurrier, you are 0-6 against him! Auburn has beaten him several times, get the right personnel in there!!

Maybe we have the right personnel, just the wrong scheme. when we rush qb he gets flustered but we hardly get to him. Ugghh!!! I am as tight as a pretzel, my husband left the room. Tired of me getting mad.

Don't you hate that we can't do anything but complain, I want to jump in the TV and say Muschamp, hey, why can't you defend Spurrier, you are 0-6 against him! Auburn has beaten him several times, get the right personnel in there!!

No one had a great record against Spurrier when he was at FL, including AU and CTT.

I know, that is why I can't stand him. I hate hearing Lou Holtz talk, does he have a speech impediment or is he wearing a partial or something. He will never let this rest if we don't take care of business. But hey, we have 2 quarters of football left. Except for a penalty here and no fumble, we have a bigger lead. At least we have a lead at all. Remember UGA didn't beat them by much. They are like a pesky fly, can't get rid of them that easy.

Maybe we have the right personnel, just the wrong scheme. when we rush qb he gets flustered but we hardly get to him. Ugghh!!! I am as tight as a pretzel, my husband left the room. Tired of me getting mad.

A little bit of advice...from my own experience...if you get too wound up, it is usually not best to post while watching the game. That usually makes it worse instead of better. For the last couple of years, I have had a self-enforced rule that I don't post during games. I am able to do it tonight because I had to take some pain medicine for my back before the game, so I am more relaxed then normal when I am watching a game. :lol: DKW knows what I am talking about.

A little bit of advice...from my own experience...if you get too wound up, it is usually not best to post while watching the game. That usually makes it worse instead of better. For the last couple of years, I have had a self-enforced rule that I don't post during games. I am able to do it tonight because I had to take some pain medicine for my back before the game, so I am more relaxed then normal when I am watching a game. :lol: DKW knows what I am talking about.

Good advice, I will try to stay off the rest of the game. I hope!!!

Archived