Exclusive breaking news! Bama has a secret motivational weapon for the game!

Tigermike

That just brangs a tear to muh eyes.

Bahr would have been so proud!

In order for the fans to show solidarity with the teams new look, every bammer fan going to the game will be decked out in this garb.

ballcap.gifteeshirt.gif

Meanwhile, the rest of the state of Alabama will be wearing this during the game...

Theunknownposter.jpg

Man, were those jerseys hideous! :puke: The neck lining does not even look like houndstooth. It looked like piano keys. With the :ua: positioned the way it is, it looked like a rope chain. Just hilarious!

This just in. UAT had such over the top success with the trim on the collar of the jerseys the athletic department has decided to go with a new shoe provider as well....

shoes_vans.jpg

Oh man, Jeff Spicoli's sneakers! Awesome dude, totally awesome!

Someone needs to come up with a pair of pants or overalls and the outfit will be complete.

i'm out of the country this year... did they really wear those jerseys? please tell me you're joking about that part too.

i'm out of the country this year... did they really wear those jerseys? please tell me you're joking about that part too.

The jerseys were real and they were worn.

Yes they did. No we are not.

My wife is not much of a football fanatic but her first comment when she walked in and saw the uat game on tv was, "What are they wearing aroung their necks? It looks like a necklace."

My wife is not much of a football fanatic but her first comment when she walked in and saw the uat game on tv was, "What are they wearing aroung their necks? It looks like a necklace."

Your wife would be correct...

bilde.jpg

(AP Photo)

Looks like a :ua: pendent hanging from a necklace, way to ruin a uniform guys.

I heard this was gonna be Juwan's Uniform after this season.

simpson.jpg

:lol::lol::roflol::roflol::thumbsup:

I hate to be a television geek here, but if they really went through with this and had everybody in the stands wearing houndstooth, it would create a huge moire effect, and cause massive distortions on the TV screen. It's the same reason why television anchors don't wear big patterns on TV.

So, in short, Alabama football would look even worse than it already does.

Archived