funny pic from the arkansas game

Auburn 6

not sure if this should go here or the woodshed but i figured since i wasn't flaming it could go here. found it on another forum and thought it was pretty funny so i posted it here.

arkansasdd2.png

While it is a very fuuny pic, it's a photoshop.

It surfaced last year. We had no #65 named Moore on the roster then (or now for that matter). The "Moore" name on the jersey looks different than the other 2 as well.

And I can only hope Casey Dick, Brent Goode and Demarcus Love know better than to stand next to each other. Or Robbert Johnson. Or anyone with Nutt on the back of their jersey or shirt. The possibilities are endless with our roster of last names.

While it is a very fuuny pic, it's a photoshop.

It surfaced last year. We had no #65 named Moore on the roster then (or now for that matter). The "Moore" name on the jersey looks different than the other 2 as well.

And I can only hope Casey Dick, Brent Goode and Demarcus Love know better than to stand next to each other. Or Robbert Johnson. Or anyone with Nutt on the back of their jersey or shirt. The possibilities are endless with our roster of last names.

ya i actually looked up your roster to make sure those were real players. goode and dick are the correct numbers, but moore is not #65. you guys do have a will moore, #57, a freshman kicker. any chance the roster on rivals is wrong and he's actually 65 instead of 57? i know rivals has more than one player listed for some of our numbers, so errors are possible. either way it's pretty funny. just noticed you said it was from last year, hmm... looks like my theory is ruined. o well i still think it's pretty funny.

Archived