Yooo yooo yooo Suspensions!

DKW 86

Wonder what they did? Anyone get the new Readers Digest? A good article on Michael Oher and his life. Sean Tuohy and his wife took him under their wings and helped him become who he is today. Sean was on the Ole Miss Basketball team when my husband and I were at Ole Miss (doctorate). This was a great story no matter what school he attends.

WAR EAGLE!!

Not all SEC coaches pass out the ice cream!

October 23, 2006

Orgeron boots LB Pack off Ole Miss football team

The Clarion-Ledger

OXFORD — Starting linebacker Garry Pack was kicked off the Ole Miss football team today by coach Ed Orgeron, and four other players have been suspended “indefinitely,” according to a news release from the school.

The release said all five players violated undisclosed team rules.

The four suspended players are defensive end LaMark Armour, defensive lineman Hayward Howard, linebacker LeRon King and linebacker Robert Russell.

Additionally, Orgeron announced that sophomore fullback Quentin Taylor has quit the team.

Pack, a junior linebacker from Hattiesburg, was Mississippi’s Mr. Football in 2003 for Oak Grove High School in Hattiesburg. He is the Rebels’ third-leading tackler with 48 total tackles, including 37 solo stops.

Ole Miss (2-6, 1-4 SEC) hosts Auburn Saturday at 11:30 a.m. at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium. The game will be televised by Lincoln Financial Services, WJTV-12 in Jackson.

— MORE DETAILS AS THEY DEVELOP AND TOMORROW IN PRINT AND ONLINE EDITIONS

http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll...030103/61023043

all on the defensive side of the ball, too.

i know we've derided coach O a lot, but perhaps he'll do things right over there if given the time. isn't he doing well in recruiting?

Ivan Maisal comments on the suspension:

Dustin (Huntsville, AL): Ivan, how much do you think the suspensions of the Ole Miss players will help Auburn this week? Do you think Auburn can blow them out now, or is it still possible that Ole Miss can keep it close?

Ivan Maisel: (2:17 PM ET ) I thnk the only way Ole Miss will not get blown out is if Ole Miss gets back the key players it has lost -- like Eli Manning, Deuce McAlister, Wesley Walls.....

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Ivan Maisal comments on the suspension:

Dustin (Huntsville, AL): Ivan, how much do you think the suspensions of the Ole Miss players will help Auburn this week? Do you think Auburn can blow them out now, or is it still possible that Ole Miss can keep it close?

Ivan Maisel: (2:17 PM ET ) I thnk the only way Ole Miss will not get blown out is if Ole Miss gets back the key players it has lost -- like Eli Manning, Deuce McAlister, Wesley Walls.....

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

THAT is what you call being B*&CH slapped!

Archived