Bama Racist?

WAR-MATT

why did they get them to come then? Good Lord its college not church, no one outside of the stuffy board up there is going to give a flip about that concert, it isn't going to taint their reputation.....they do a good enough job of that by themselves

Don't worry too much penguin. I'm still in college, and I don't know who they are.

People remember the University of an era not too long ago. They remember the Stand in the School House Door, the slave quarters behind the President's Mansion and how bad race relations have been throughout the last 175 years.

What "people" remember. Most are dead by now. Sounds like another loud whine for the equality of filthy music under the guise of racism. Like the Y-Y Twins are gonna tone it down. Everything is racism these days. :puke:

Where, OH WHERE, is bg and the rest of the uat "faithful" these days?

Don't worry too much penguin. I'm still in college, and I don't know who they are.

really? wow.

It looks like they're a rap group, which explains it pretty well. I hate rap with a passion that is only topped by my hatred for all things bammer. I'll listen to rap at parties to try and get a piece, but that's about it.

really? wow.

It looks like they're a rap group, which explains it pretty well. I hate rap with a passion that is only topped by my hatred for all things bammer. I'll listen to rap at parties to try and get a piece, but that's about it.

Ying Yang Twins played at Auburn on the same stage as The Exies (a rock band) about 4 Years ago when I was there.

what kind of music do you like?

besides classic rock

Rememeber in the mid to late seventies when there was a lot of good music being made and we would always have Dione Warwick for the Homecoming concert.

what kind of music do you like?

besides classic rock

Phish, Raq, grateful dead, aphex twin, brazillian girls, buckethead, Muse, NIN, lots of classical, medeski martin and wood, miles davis, and some techno if Im in the right "mood."

And then there's a lot of classic rock :)

I know, I know, I've got some weird tastes, but it's just what I like. B)

Phish, Raq, grateful dead, aphex twin, brazillian girls, buckethead, Muse, NIN, lots of classical, medeski martin and wood, miles davis, and some techno if Im in the right "mood."

And then there's a lot of classic rock :)

I know, I know, I've got some weird tastes, but it's just what I like. B)

Wes, hold me. :no:

I take it you're not a fan

It's official....I'm old!!! :( Who in the @#&$ are the Ying Yang Twins????

Ditto penguin149....I agree w/ you...who the heck are they?

Archived