Registered Republicans and Bush voters

Bottomfeeder

War.jpg

6) The United States and the United Kingdom shall pay Iraq reparations for

its invasion in the total of 120 billion dollars over a period of twenty

years for damages to its infrastructure. This money can be defrayed as

investment, if the return does not exceed 6.5 %.

http://downwithtyranny.blogspot.com/2006/0...d-building.html

nope. Iraq brought this upon itself. They get to use revenue from oil sales to fix their country.

Nice try.

nope. Iraq brought this upon itself. They get to use revenue from oil sales to fix their country.

Nice try.

Yea, right. Like that money's going to go to the right places. They'll be fighting over that money for decades.

Nice try.

When does that start?

Nice try.

When does that start?

Don't get upset Al it's just a bad dream and we'll wake up in '08.

Nice try.

When does that start?

Good question. Why don't you check up on that and get back to us, k ?

:roflol:

Libruls intending on completing the pussification of the country, you need to pony up the cash that it takes top keep your weak asses safe on a daily basis. That includes extra for the war in Iraq and the Mexican wall. The whole time you are bitching and moaning, you are not being blown to bits. You should have to pay extra(more than me) for that.....

Libruls intending on completing the pussification of the country, you need to pony up the cash that it takes top keep your weak asses safe on a daily basis. That includes extra for the war in Iraq and the Mexican wall. The whole time you are bitching and moaning, you are not being blown to bits. You should have to pay extra(more than me) for that.....

Boy, you really do believe the storyline don't you? You may want to consider doing a bit more research on the matter before posting such blatant bits of propoganda. Remember, I already honorably served my country.

Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Wars are fought for the war-profiteers, only. I found out early enough, so as to avoid the pitfalls attached. I believe what the U.S. Contitution literally says, and Thomas Jefferson's interpretation, not Dick Cheney. Dick Cheney orchestrated 911.

Wars are fought for the war-profiteers, only. I found out early enough, so as to avoid the pitfalls attached. I believe what the U.S. Contitution literally says, and Thomas Jefferson's interpretation, not Dick Cheney. Dick Cheney orchastrated 911.

I am SURE I am misunderstanding you. Care to expound upon this point?

Wars are fought for the war-profiteers, only. I found out early enough, so as to avoid the pitfalls attached. I believe what the U.S. Contitution literally says, and Thomas Jefferson's interpretation, not Dick Cheney. Dick Cheney orchastrated 911.

No you're not. It's best to let this sleeping dog lay.

Wars are fought for the war-profiteers, only. I found out early enough, so as to avoid the pitfalls attached. I believe what the U.S. Contitution literally says, and Thomas Jefferson's interpretation, not Dick Cheney. Dick Cheney orchestrated 911.

Dick Cheney took part in Air Force excercises on 911 that involves the use of most of our nations fighter jets. he participated in live fire excercises using remote-controlled aircraft. Read "Crossing The Rubicon" by Michael Ruppert. It's only about 700+ pages, and a college grad such as yourself shoud be able to finish that in a weekend. If you wish, you can wait until after football season, or drink the koolaide rpovided by the MSM. You see, Dubya was too stupid to be let in on the secret, but that doesn't protect his innocence. And, after we win the two houses back, Nancy Pelosi, unlike Bush/Cheney will uphold the constitution she swore to protect.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1...ppert&hl=en

Dick Cheney took part in Air Force excercises on 911 that involves the use of most of our nations fighter jets. he participated in live fire excercises using remote-controlled aircraft. Read "Crossing The Rubicon" by Michael Ruppert. It's only about 700+ pages, and a college grad such as yourself shoud be able to finish that in a weekend. If you wish, you can wait until after football season, or drink the koolaide rpovided by the MSM. You see, Dubya was too stupid to be let in on the secret, but that doesn't protect his innocence. And, after we win the two houses back, Nancy Pelosi, unlike Bush/Cheney will uphold the constitution she swore to protect.

I am so stupid, sometimes I can't walk and talk at the same time.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1...ppert&hl=en

What he really meant to say.

Archived