PowerI's cheerleading thread

PowerI

We have the worst secondary in the SEC without a doubt. We're letting a true freshmen quarterback have the game of his life. This is pathetic and Muschamp is doing a pathetic job of coaching.

Thanks Defense, give up another score it's now 30-7. Auburn has not had this sorry of a defense since Jon Lovett was the DC. This game is sick, and Tuberville has done a pathetic job of getting them prepared for this game.

It's seems that Trey Blackmon is the only player to show up. A true freshman, where in the **** is our leadership? I'm sorry for the language but, this game just burns me up! :angry:

I'm sorry, but I don't think Rob Bramblett is getting the job done. It seems he gets just as excited when the oppossing team has a big play as when Auburn does.

So, you got anything else you want to gripe about today?

I'll save my for later. But many of us have been griping since the South Carolina game about the coaching and lack execution. Now we see what happens when you stick you head in the sand and pretend that issues are being addressed.

This makes the 2nd home blowout loss to an unranked opponent this season. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE FOR IT. Spare me the SEC/Rival garbage. Do you want to know why Auburn's football program doesn't get the national respect that we wish it would recieve, today is a perfect example. :puke: At least we will make the UGA fans happy this year. Glass half full version: WE ARE STILL 9-2!!!! :cheer:

I think we should think about making a change at DC at the end of the year. This is terrible. Our offense scores and our defense does the same thing as always, they BREAK. I don't want to hear this bend not break bull****, this is pathetic!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

I think we should think about making a change at DC at the end of the year. This is terrible. Our offense scores and our defense does the same thing as always, they BREAK. I don't want to hear this bend not break bull****, this is pathetic!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Dude, just shut up and go away. Things are bad enough without having to listen to you bitch about everything. Why is it that you are almost nonexistent around here until things are going bad?

We're not going to change DCs after one year unless something beyond the field is also going on (ala Gibbs). Get that through your head. Chizik had a few bombs his first year too...remember giving up 400 yds rushing to Fred Talley and Matt Jones?

Coaches are lost. They have no idea how to coach the talent they have. We have excellent talent, but we are just not sure how to use it. And if I see us get killed with this damn 3-4 defense again......

Dude, just shut up and go away. Things are bad enough without having to listen to you bitch about everything. Why is it that you are almost nonexistent around here until things are going bad?

We're not going to change DCs after one year unless something beyond the field is also going on (ala Gibbs). Get that through your head. Chizik had a few bombs his first year too...remember giving up 400 yds rushing to Fred Talley and Matt Jones?

I agree. How is it that all of your posts are negative. There are realists on this board that point out concerns/problems and are ridiculed by the majority. I for one have no problem with such posts. However, virtually ALL of your posts are negative. Reading your posts is exhausting. . .

Okay every other gripe has been covered, so...Lincoln National missed almost a minute out of the 2nd quarter and again in the 4th quarter being away @ commercials. No biggy (maybe a blessing?) in this game, but I'm going postal in some other games.

If there has ever been an example of crawling out from under a rock, it's this thread. Where DID PowerI go during that 9-1 stretch, exactly?

ask walt disney

So, you got anything else you want to gripe about today?

I'll save my for later. But many of us have been griping since the South Carolina game about the coaching and lack execution. Now we see what happens when you stick you head in the sand and pretend that issues are being addressed.

Although this makes my soul burn, I have to agree.

Then again, there is a difference between whining and talking football. Some of you dont see that too well.

Archived