Computer Purchased and it is a......

chinook

imac

titan, grider, boonan, otter, cctau and the others (not including saniflush)

thanks for everyone's help.

it will be an adjusment but looking forward to it.

Let us know if you have any questions. Made the switch 5 years ago and never looked back. I wouldn't force the monstrosity that is winders on anyone ever again.

Let us know if you have any questions. Made the switch 5 years ago and never looked back. I wouldn't force the monstrosity that is winders on anyone ever again.

Yeah, I lvoe how with Vista they really aren't adding that much, yet it take sup like twice the disk space. Your OS shouldn't need to come on a DVD.

imac

titan, grider, boonan, otter, cctau and the others (not including saniflush)

Fine, see if I ever try to get you discount coupons for Chik-Fil-A again!

By the way, after you've used it for a couple of weeks, let us now how easy the switchover is between platforms. My wife is a CPA. She wants a Mac, but needs some arcane apps that only run on Windows. So the dual platform issue is real to us.

Yeah, I lvoe how with Vista they really aren't adding that much, yet it take sup like twice the disk space. Your OS shouldn't need to come on a DVD.

I almost got Vista for my new laptop, but after researching it, I saw it was just a load of crap for Microshaft to make more money.

I plan on purchasing one of those dual OS macs in the near future also.

Archived