ITEM WANTED: Computer RAM

TitanTiger

I know some of you guys have spare computer parts laying around all the time so I thought I'd throw this out. I'm looking for a used, but fully working, 512MB stick of SDRAM. PC133, 144-pin, 3.3V SO-DIMM for cheap. I've got a four year old computer I'd like to bump up the RAM on but paying full price for a stick of RAM at this point doesn't make sense.

So, if any of you have a used stick of RAM like this that you're not using and was just going to waste eventually, shoot me a PM and we can discuss price, trade or whatever. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know some of you guys have spare computer parts laying around all the time so I thought I'd throw this out. I'm looking for a used, but fully working, 512MB stick of SDRAM. PC133, 144-pin, 3.3V SO-DIMM for cheap. I've got a four year old computer I'd like to bump up the RAM on but paying full price for a stick of RAM at this point doesn't make sense.

So, if any of you have a used stick of RAM like this that you're not using and was just going to waste eventually, shoot me a PM and we can discuss price, trade or whatever. Thanks!

Have you tried newegg or tigerdirect? Sometimes you can get a big discount on RAM there. There's a possibility it'd be a mail in rebate, especially with tigerdirect, so you'd have to front the $ upfront.

• 2 weeks later...

I do look at pricewatch and other places. I was hoping to find a used stick that someone would be willing to part with for really cheap since the machine is already 5 years old.

BTW, this is 144-pin RAM, which means it would most likely be used in a notebook or a small form factor desktop.

Archived