Chadd Scott: Target of Bama Class

DKW 86

My biggest problem is not with the cussing, although that does seem excessive and unecessary.

I abhor the threats of violence, however! There is ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING anyone could ever SAY that would make me resort to violence. Violence is NEVER an acceptable response to the spoken word. What is the difference between assaulting a person because they called you, your school, or your coach a "liar...quitter...jerk...coward...etc", or assaulting someone because they published a cartoon of your Prophet? Should we go back to the days of the personal duel, and fight to the death whenever someone's words or expressions offend us? How can we as a species hope to outgrow war if we can't let go of the emotion that: "Well, I hit him because he called me (my country, my team, my wife, my dog, etc..) a _________ ?"

Spoken like a true Auburn Man (Gentleman)!

BamaGrad03: BamaPerry with a few grades higher reading level.

I almost went to Alabama since they offered me a full ride after I took the SAT in 7th grade. I could have graduated from "college" at 17!

I almost went to Alabama since they offered me a full ride after I took the SAT in 7th grade. I could have graduated from "college" at 17!

I had a scholarship offer to :ua: , but I thought that having two high school diplomas was just redundant.

You guys are insane.

why do you even try? honestly, why do you do it? you're sitting here in our midst trying to discredit PROOF that our hated rivals live up to our bashing by being delusional as all hell and MANIACAL about it to boot (no way to read those threats any other way). your argument in this case has absolutely ZERO to stand on. were there a list of emails from auburn fans in a similar situation, i would stand up and say that i was appalled at the way that my peers were behaving themselves, not PRETEND YOU DID IT and try to back them up by thumping some confidentiality myth. jesus, man. you are pitiful. i honestly prefer perry's abject idiocy to your constant pr spinning garbage.

why do you even try? honestly, why do you do it? you're sitting here in our midst trying to discredit PROOF that our hated rivals live up to our bashing by being delusional as all hell and MANIACAL about it to boot (no way to read those threats any other way). your argument in this case has absolutely ZERO to stand on. were there a list of emails from auburn fans in a similar situation, i would stand up and say that i was appalled at the way that my peers were behaving themselves, not PRETEND YOU DID IT and try to back them up by thumping some confidentiality myth. jesus, man. you are pitiful. i honestly prefer perry's abject idiocy to your constant pr spinning garbage.

To see you get so worked up is hilarious. Your fervent disagreement without concern for facts, or even common logic, is quite amusing.

Glad I could make your day. Feel free to put me on your ignore list.

I had a scholarship offer to :ua: , but I thought that having two high school diplomas was just redundant.

GED ≈ :ua: degree

BG, I have seen Reece completely and utterly suck up to Alabama numerous times the last 2 years alone.

Whether it is at halftime and they are talking about an Alabama game during the day, this coaching search, or whatever

I like Alabama...always said that here....but his bias annoys me....

Your fervent disagreement without concern for facts, or even common logic, is quite amusing.

Irony?

Contradiction?

bammerism?

You know, I have never heard Reece tell us that he is a Bama grad when he is honking the bobo...

Hard to talk with your mouth full.

zing

Your fervent disagreement without concern for facts, or even common logic, is quite amusing.

Irony?

has to be. no way he was being serious.

Irony?

has to be. no way he was being serious.

bg03 just plain plays dirty when it comes to debating. That is why I quit trying to debate him long ago and just went to slamming his bammerness when necessary.

He wouldn't admit it to God when he is wrong, even if he realizes it. I could never figure out if he was really brainwashing himself or just flat out lying. Either way he plays dirty because I suppose he has to with his so often flawed logic.

I know he loves saban. They are two peas in a pod. If they say it, it's true because they have integrity and would never lie. :rolleyes:

Archived