Anyone Notice The Sudden Emergence of

mattd

We had maybe one or two and now they are coming out of the wood work. Now all of a sudden if anyone posts a comment about AL they are all over it...kind of sad to have that much blind faith in a coach that hasn't done anything yet....a TRUE fan wouldn't have been lurking and waiting for something positive to happen....where have you guys been the last 6 years???

Think maybe some of the Bama fans have chased them off? That the ones with any intelligence (note: I don't include BamaPerry here) don't feel they fit in anymore?

The mods add in a "Rivals" board and we still have all the Bammers posting on our football board.

Been lurking for over a year, have had AUNation in my favorites for a while. It was not the emergence of Saban that caused me to sign up. Since the Rivals board was added, I felt like I could chat without going onto the regular board very often.

BTW...I have a graduate degree, have been involved in football for a while, and don't jump in flame wars...unless I am really offended, and then I will respond logically rather than emotionally. I will flame most LSU and UT fans because I consider the majority of them on the internet to be drunken mouthbreathers who don't know how to say anything but, "Bammer sux." "Weer tha best in the SEC!" "I know you are but what am I?" and other Pee Wee Hermanesque responses.

I understand that this is your board, and I am not going to try and reason or argue on most things. I will defend if I think it is over the top or plain wrong. I know that many Auburn fans despise UA, and I don't expect to change their minds or even sway them. I don't despise Auburn, but I am certainly not one of those, "I'm for Auburn unless they're playing Bama," people.

I only hate UT, LSU, Notre Dame, and the entire PAC-10 worse than Auburn.

That being said, I like to see what is going on in the enemy camp and will exchange coffee and tobacco through the picket lines with you until the shooting starts in November. ;)

Been lurking for over a year, have had AUNation in my favorites for a while. It was not the emergence of Saban that caused me to sign up. Since the Rivals board was added, I felt like I could chat without going onto the regular board very often.

BTW...I have a graduate degree, have been involved in football for a while, and don't jump in flame wars...unless I am really offended, and then I will respond logically rather than emotionally. I will flame most LSU and UT fans because I consider the majority of them on the internet to be drunken mouthbreathers who don't know how to say anything but, "Bammer sux." "Weer tha best in the SEC!" "I know you are but what am I?" and other Pee Wee Hermanesque responses.

I understand that this is your board, and I am not going to try and reason or argue on most things. I will defend if I think it is over the top or plain wrong. I know that many Auburn fans despise UA, and I don't expect to change their minds or even sway them. I don't despise Auburn, but I am certainly not one of those, "I'm for Auburn unless they're playing Bama," people.

That being said, I like to see what is going on in the enemy camp and will exchange coffee and tobacco through the picket lines with you until the shooting starts in November. ;)

Welcome to the site. You sound like a level-headed guy. I hope you post often!

Guest Tigrinum Major

I'll vouch for the Possum. We grew up in the same neck of the woods. He is pretty level headed and a delight to debate.

I'll vouch for the Possum. We grew up in the same neck of the woods. He is pretty level headed and a delight to debate.

Ladies and Gentlemen, CrimsonTusks poster of the month. Don't deny it Randall.

The mods add in a "Rivals" board and we still have all the Bammers posting on our football board.

don't forget that AU folks are still posting :ua: stuff in the regular forum almost daily.

It's an Auburn board. We get to post about UAT where we want to. It's you that has to abide by the rules. :poke:

bammer sux. weer tha best in the sec.

Since you're new -- welcome. Now, what's your take on the $aban hire?

If TM says vouch

BP should go "ouch"

I've been on Auburn boards for YEARS, until I get banned! :lol: Some folks just can't handle the truth.

You're a regular Stephen Colbert when it comes to truthiness.

250px-Colbert-truthiness.jpg

I've been on Auburn boards for YEARS, until I get banned! :lol: Some folks just can't handle the truth.

Unemployed people do have more time on their hands.

We know you can't, BP...but feel free to post anyway. :)

:au::homer:

Archived