non alcoholic:

Milos Sweet tea

distant second: blue powerade

alcoholic:

Budweiser

Stella Artois

and probably Honig Sauvignon Blanc

BG...

You know the only thing you drink is Kool-Aid.

non alcoholic:

Milos Sweet tea

distant second: blue powerade

alcoholic:

Budweiser

Stella Artois

and probably Honig Sauvignon Blanc

BG...

And haterade

BG...

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Unleaded - Sweet Tea

Leaded - Makers Mark, Knob Creek, Woodford, or Old Forrester with a splash of water.

Alcoholic: Yeungling

Dirty Martini

Long Island Iced Tea

Long Island = probably the sneakest drink on the planet...flies under the radar and then you get up to go pee and BAM your knees are made of jello.

Alcoholic: Blackstone Brewery (Nashville) Oatmeal Stout, Margherita (on the rocks), a good Cabernet

Just incase ya'll didn't know. TitanTiger = beer snob.

Alcoholic: Yeungling

Dirty Martini

Long Island Iced Tea

Long Island = probably the sneakest drink on the planet...flies under the radar and then you get up to go pee and BAM your knees are made of jello.

That's why it's usually my drink of choice! :big:

coke, Milo's tea, Monster energy drink (the green can)

the good stuff

Bud Light

1792 Ridgemont Reserve- 8year old bourbon made by Jim Beam's great grandson very tasty!

Maker's Mark- very smooth on the rocks

Woodford Reserve- single batch very nice

Wild Turkey 101- the kickin chickin

Non-alcoholic: water

Alcoholic (with sub-categories):

'Everyday' beer*: Miller Lite

Weekend/Dinner Beer, Light: Stella Artois

Weekend/Dinner Beer, Dark: Newcastle, among others

Get good and drunk liquor: Jim Beam

Tell myself I am not going to get drunk, but end up doing so anyways liquor: The Glenlivet (12 year)

Favorite liquor: Glenfiddich (18 year)

*Note: just because it is listed as my 'everyday' beer, does not mean that I drink beer everyday.

Non alcoholic: cherry coke, sierra mist

Alcoholic: captain and coke, bud light (bottle or draft...no can), captain morgan and pineapple juice, raspberry smirnoff in a screwdriver

Non alcoholic: cherry coke, sierra mist

Alcoholic: captain and coke, bud light (bottle or draft...no can), captain morgan and pineapple juice, raspberry smirnoff in a screwdriver

The ladies room is that way.

Wow...you got served.

Yeah, that one stung. Let me drink my cosmo real quick and I'll be in an ass whipping mood. Here, somebody hold this fruity umbrella.

Wow...you got served.

Yeah, that one stung. Let me drink my cosmo real quick and I'll be in an ass whipping mood. Here, somebody hold this fruity umbrella.

a cosmo, southern comfort style, is tasty.

Non-Alcoholic

Cap'n Eli's Root Beer -- bottled fresh in Maine

Alcoholic

I haven't had a drink in many, many years. And I won't be having another one so long as I live. But when I did occasionally imbibe, the only thing I ever actually enjoyed was

Absolut and Mountain Dew

Sweet tea

Mountain Dew

Dr. Pepper

Milk

Orange Juice

White Grape Juice

Purity or Country Time Lemonade

Lemon Lime or Orange Gatorade (old school baby!)

Of all of those, if I had to choose, it would either be milk or one of the juices. I usually only drink caffeine if I am in need of a little pep or if I am eating out. Other from that I try to stay with milk and juice. My 9 year old son, thank goodness, does not even like sodas. Tea is the only caffeine he will drink, but he most of the time he prefers gatorade, water, or milk.

I like soda. But I don't drink it very much. Maybe one a week. It is really like one of the worst drinks you can drink. Bad for your teeth, bad for your stomach, bad for your kidneys. Just not good at all.

At least if you drink coffee you get the benefit of anti-oxidants.

I like that new berries and cream diet soda from dr.pepper, although I try to stick with water most of the time.

I like some flavored martini's. Found a good watermelon mix and a peppermint one too that I'm gonna try. Never really drink that much because I don't like the taste so I usually go for the "girly" type drinks.

Alcoholic: Blackstone Brewery (Nashville) Oatmeal Stout, Margherita (on the rocks), a good Cabernet

Just incase ya'll didn't know. TitanTiger = beer snob.

What a shock.

I like that new berries and cream diet soda from dr.pepper, although I try to stick with water most of the time.

I like some flavored martini's. Found a good watermelon mix and a peppermint one too that I'm gonna try. Never really drink that much because I don't like the taste so I usually go for the "girly" type drinks.

coke......vailla coke when it was available...

alcoholic: I'm with you here tiger88....those flavored martinis are awesome.....my favorite: Sour Apple Martini, YUM, YUM..or a Buttery Nipple....(let the jokes begin)...

Archived