Shocking Saban facts, Good Article.

DKW 86

Come on, you guys are downplaying the role his majesty "The greatest coach to ever walk a sideline" will have on Bama.... ;)

Shocking Saban facts

I thought this topic was going to be like Chuck Norris facts.

I heard Nick Saban once bit a car in half and spit the pieces at his assistant coaches that he felt weren't up to his immaculate standards, making way for an all-star staff.

Nope, it was a dump truck. He spit the pieces at the Barners that were trying to spy on his revolutionary conditioning program. He had already assembled the greatest staff in history, so the 07 MNC is a lock.

I heard he poops National Championships due to his steady diet of excellence and fiber.

Ahh, so it is fiber that he is full of.

I heard he poops National Championships due to his steady diet of excellence and fiber.

He will poop assistant coaches after he loses a game. They will be wiped away and flushed after this fall. He will need someone to blame since he is "the $4mm chosen one".

I am still waiting for the first time Finebaum compares Saban to Shula or says he is over the hill (most likely after the first 1-2 losses next year) and than hear Saban rail Finebaum OR what I think is more likely...Saban bars anyone from talking to Finebaum.

Trust me....Finebaum KNOWS about Saban and his attitude about people talking bad about him.

Not many if anyone in the media dared mock Saban pubicly in Baton Rouge or New Orleans....or else they wouldnt be around much anymore.

I am still waiting for the first time Finebaum compares Saban to Shula or says he is over the hill (most likely after the first 1-2 losses next year) and than hear Saban rail Finebaum OR what I think is more likely...Saban bars anyone from talking to Finebaum.

Trust me....Finebaum KNOWS about Saban and his attitude about people talking bad about him.

Not many if anyone in the media dared mock Saban pubicly in Baton Rouge or New Orleans....or else they wouldnt be around much anymore.

That is one reason why I don't care much for Saban, he thinks he can control the media. I'm sorry but if you are that worried about what the media is saying or you think that they aren't giving you enough bobo honking and you ban players/coaches from talking to them you are just another asshat.

Archived