Da-lusion...

DKW 86

ua_thecatchlarge_thumb.jpg

$1500 for Prothro's Catch???

taking20charge.jpg

Not even coached one game yet. Even most Tide fans are complaining about these.

StartofaNewLegacythumb.jpg

Before you sell "The start of a new legacy" at least start the new legacy...

ANewJourneyThumb.jpg

Do you realize that these arent even photos. They are making them from farks...$75 for a fark?

http://tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55392

This is going way past sad. It is borderline pathetic.

Please make all the prints your fans will buy, but at least wait UNITL he actually does something before you make them.

who even makes those? every time i see one of those photoshopped CNS pics it makes me want to puke. the people that make them are idiots and it makes me want to pimp-slap them. i love bama, but i also have a grip on reality.

I hope this is some kind of joke. :o

No, the only joke is still Alabama's football program and the expectations that it spawns.

ua_thecatchlarge_thumb.jpg

$1500 for Prothro's Catch???

taking20charge.jpg

Not even coached one game yet. Even most Tide fans are complaining about these.

StartofaNewLegacythumb.jpg

Before you sell "The start of a new legacy" at least start the new legacy...

ANewJourneyThumb.jpg

Do you realize that these arent even photos. They are making them from farks...$75 for a fark?

http://tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55392

This is going way past sad. It is borderline pathetic.

Please make all the prints your fans will buy, but at least wait UNITL he actually does something before you make them.

David, A local store here has some uat and auburn prints and the prothro catch was among them. Next time I'm out, I'm gonna swing by there and see how much they are asking for it... It was a much smaller print, and I think it was around $150. $1500 is ridiculous and laughable...

Well, if there's ever been a better barometer of how low Alabama's program has sunk, that $1,500 Prothro catch painting is it.

Not taking anything away from Prothro for a spectacular circus catch. But this wasn't anything like the goal line stand against Penn State. It was a game saving catch against a mid-level Southern Miss team. When you need posters to commemorate victories against mediocre programs such as the Golden Eagles, that speaks volumes about where the Alabama program is today.

I bet saban hates those. His version won't have any ghost images or past ancient history.

Prothos catch was only made because he trapped the ball on the So Miss player.

Saban looks incredibly fat in th pic with him leaning against the goalpost. :lol:

Where's his neck? :blink:

Saban looks incredibly fat in th pic with him leaning against the goalpost. :lol:

Where's his neck? :blink:

It's become red and blends in with the shirt.

maybe i should frame my sig and see what somebody will pay for it. :)

That was exactly my point. You should print your sig pick and frame it. According to that site it should sell well.

i think we've reached the point that both auburn and alabama fans can laugh at these prints

however,

i think we all know, someone, somewhere has purchased the same "the start of a new legacy" print 4 or 5 times. do you just throw the old ones in the closet at this point or make some hallway of shame?

You know those have to be farks 'cause slick nick still hasn't been seen wearing bammer clothes.

He still prefers Purlpe and Gold :lol:

Walked by a car this morning that had a new sticker in the window. Remember "W The President"?

This one said "S The Coach".

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA :roflol:

Walked by a car this morning that had a new sticker in the window. Remember "W The President"?

This one said "S The Coach".

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA :roflol:

It least they didn't have to reorder them.

I had one of those last year that said "4- The Winning Streak"

Even had three Bama fans sporting one for about a day! B)

Damn, I'll sell my copy of "The Catch" for that.. :blink:

See guys, there really are some sane-reasonable Bama fans out there. ;)

I bet saban hates those. His version won't have any ghost images or past ancient history.

Prothro's catch was the best on I've EVER seen...and that's 50+ years of watching ALL kinds of football. Let's not blow smoke up our own dress here. GREAT catch.

:au::homer:

Prothro's catch was the best on I've EVER seen...and that's 50+ years of watching ALL kinds of football. Let's not blow smoke up our own dress here. GREAT catch.

I don't think anyone would dispute the fact that it was a ridiculous catch. I had to watch it several times to make sure I really saw what I thought I saw.

What is sad about this whole thing is that those painting are usually reserved for history making moments. This catch came early in the season when they were behind to SOUTHERN MISS. If it was down by five in the fourth quarter of the SECCG, make a painting. Van Tiffin's field goal, I can understand. Goal line stand in the Sugar Bowl, I'm all for it. Third game of the year, second quarter, losing to Southern Miss, give me a break. Then, hey, let's charge $1500 for it. These rednecks will buy anything that has Bama on it.

Oh well, they have to come up with 32 million somehow.

I don't think anyone would dispute the fact that it was a ridiculous catch. I had to watch it several times to make sure I really saw what I thought I saw.

What is sad about this whole thing is that those painting are usually reserved for history making moments. This catch came early in the season when they were behind to SOUTHERN MISS. If it was down by five in the fourth quarter of the SECCG, make a painting. Van Tiffin's field goal, I can understand. Goal line stand in the Sugar Bowl, I'm all for it. Third game of the year, second quarter, losing to Southern Miss, give me a break. Then, hey, let's charge $1500 for it. These rednecks will buy anything that has Bama on it.

Oh well, they have to come up with 32 million somehow.

This is my point exactly. Like no one has a picture of Dansby's catch and throw back in the peach bowl althought it was an amazing play. Because we lost in the peach bowl to NC.

Archived