I think I'll switch mindsets

Bottomfeeder

After seeing what the union is all about, I can safely say it's worse than I thought. The corruption and back room illegal deals that take place. Stealing of people's identities, the stealing and slanderous report. I have bellyful and I don't know where to turn. Auburn is the only other family other than my blood family. I need help securing my identity, because I was very, very wrong indeed. The construction trade has some awful people, union and nonunion, that will stop at nothing to steal everything you have, even your identity. It's like a group of individuals who are, for most part, highly uneducated, and are like leeches. The suck the blood of those who eat food in order to survive.

It's sad what they do to set up people and slander their good name in order to have less competition. My stomach is killing me. I need some relief.

I'm going to get a job here locally with a reputable contractor, take my contractor's exam and do my own thing. It's time to step up to the plate.

BF

After seeing what the union is all about, I can safely say it's worse than I thought. The corruption and back room illegal deals that take place. Stealing of people's identities, the stealing and slanderous report. I have bellyful and I don't know where to turn. Auburn is the only other family other than my blood family. I need help securing my identity, because I was very, very wrong indeed. The construction trade has some awful people, union and nonunion, that will stop at nothing to steal everything you have, even your identity. It's like a group of individuals who are, for most part, highly uneducated, and are like leeches. The suck the blood of those who eat food in order to survive.

It's sad what they do to set up people and slander their good name in order to have less competition. My stomach is killing me. I need some relief.

I'm going to get a job here locally with a reputable contractor, take my contractor's exam and do my own thing. It's time to step up to the plate.

BF

I hate that you have to learn this in an ugly way. Many of us grew up in union families and saw some of the stuff from the inside. It's hard to explain to someone who still believes in the ideal union just exactly how it is. The unions are just about like the NAACP, they exist just to exist. And now congress is trying to pass legislation that would make it harder for you, the working man, to choose against uinons. Unions were needed in this country years ago. And some form of union would serve us well today. But today's union is not what is needed. In my grandaddy's day, the carpenter's union hired and fired. If you weren't doing your job, the union rep would tap you on the shoulder and send you home, not the employer. Today's union creates companies where 30% of the workforce do 100% of the work and you cannot fire even the worst employee. Kinda follows dims thinkings on taxes. I hope you find a good honest company to work for. And then establish yourself as a good honest person to hire in a contract position.

BF

I hate that you have to learn this in an ugly way. Many of us grew up in union families and saw some of the stuff from the inside. It's hard to explain to someone who still believes in the ideal union just exactly how it is. The unions are just about like the NAACP, they exist just to exist. And now congress is trying to pass legislation that would make it harder for you, the working man, to choose against uinons. Unions were needed in this country years ago. And some form of union would serve us well today. But today's union is not what is needed. In my grandaddy's day, the carpenter's union hired and fired. If you weren't doing your job, the union rep would tap you on the shoulder and send you home, not the employer. Today's union creates companies where 30% of the workforce do 100% of the work and you cannot fire even the worst employee. Kinda follows dims thinkings on taxes. I hope you find a good honest company to work for. And then establish yourself as a good honest person to hire in a contract position.

I will not respond to Bottomfeeder's ramblings because he does not have specifics nor does he present this diatribe in a coherent manner. I have no clue what he is trying to say. Bottomfeeder sees conspiracies in all things.

Yes. But a while ago he was telling all of us that we are crazy for having negative thoughts about the union. We tried to tell him that he did not understand. Now, it seems as though he might have seen a little of the light. I never want a family to starve to death due to lack of work. Even BF.

Let's just say the powers that be sent a message to me on Sunday afternoon. A personal message that they are watching everything I do. And, anything I say or do can be twisted to ruin my once spotless reputation as an honest, hardworking, faithful and dedicated employee. This serious business here. There is an organization within the unions, comprised of mostly KKK/Free-mason members, and genral loser rednecks, that cause trouble for those who try to do the right things. There are Goons too, that will kill or maim you if you don't adhere to their way of control or dictates. I'm seeing it for the first time, and it's not fun for me or my wife. On the front they seem like likeable people who have a mission for the greater good, but deep down their just losers who want to take from those who work hard for their money. They want to let the 30%, as CCTAU put it, do all of the work and then try to get money from them to support the losers that are unemployed because they are losers, drunks, drug addicts, lazy and/or whatever. They usually say something like "Brother so and so, had wreck or death in the family," and then they take up a collection for that person who either does or dosen't exist. Funny thing is you never see them take up a collection for someone you know, it's always someone within their little click. Another thing is the guy whom they are collecting for sometimes is working somewhere esle, and for some unknown reason needs more money or the money is used for God knows what. Sometimes it's legit, but for most part it isn't. Then they go to a time job, T&M (time and material or some other money-maker), defame those who are put out production for the job (like myself) or who are not part of their loser click, and load it up with a bunch of their Free-Mason Brothers or whatever they are. Most of them are Free-Masons, and I'm 99% sure many of them are KKK, too. I can try provide proof if needed. But, I don't think we wanna go there.

That's why I'm ticked. They are defaming me, and deserve to be investigated by the Feds. I won't go into detail because it's getting pretty damn hairy. Let's just say I'm scared.

Yes. But a while ago he was telling all of us that we are crazy for having negative thoughts about the union. We tried to tell him that he did not understand. Now, it seems as though he might have seen a little of the light. I never want a family to starve to death due to lack of work. Even BF.

All this means is that he got ahold of a higher grain dosage of Seroquel. Once he passes the spike, he'll be back to his usual schizophrenic ramblings.

All this means is that he got ahold of a higher grain dosage of Seroquel. Once he passes the spike, he'll be back to his usual schizophrenic ramblings.

Dayum, that's a hell of an accusation there Einstein. Or, is it Freud? I'm glad you are qualified to give psychiatric/medical diagnosis over the Internet there Dr. Jekyll. Where is the protocol there Doc?

http://www.mises.org/multimedia/mp3/Woods2/12.mp3

Listen and learn there Mr. Conservative. Even I know the difference between authoritarianism and fascism. And, I don't even have a Nursery Rhythms degree like you. Hell, the only voices I hear are the ones put out by liberal mooches such as yourself. Why can you get a real job producing something? Or, are you unqualified?

It's always the black helicopter types that speak up. But that does not make what they say any less true. Whether or not the KKK is involved is irrelevant if what's happening is happening. And from first-hand experience, I can tell you that these things do happen. May not be just as BF says, but that does not make the fear and intimidation any less. And it really makes for stressful work environment. Doesn't mean I don't still think he's a whacko, just that I have experienced some of this and it's the ugly side of unions that not too many know about.

And Masons would never gang up on a person in an effort to make their life a living hell. That's not what they're about AT ALL.

And Masons would never gang up on a person in an effort to make their life a living hell. That's not what they're about AT ALL.

Wanna bet? If they aren't masons then why do they wear masonic rings and stuff? They take care of their own, that's it. They do have fund raisers for eye-candy, but for the most part they're about themselves and their way of life.

Wanna bet? If they aren't masons then why do they wear masonic rings and stuff? They take care of their own, that's it. They do have fund raisers for eye-candy, but for the most part they're about themselves and their way of life.

You have absolutely no idea what they're about and what they stand for. You're clueless. Par for the course.

You have absolutely no idea what they're about and what they stand for. You're clueless. Par for the course.

You have your opinion and I have mine. Let's just leave it at that.

Do I mean then that a sacrifice offered to an idol is anything, or that an idol is anything? No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God, and I do not want you to be participants with demons. (1 Corinthians 10:19-20).

Does Freemasonry lift up Jesus Christ as the only way to salvation as is documented in John 14:6? Clearly, Freemasonry does not follow in the teachings of Christ. Therefore, Freemasons do not have God. (2 John 9)

Freemasonry is a pagan religion. Paul warned that it was not possible for a man to participate in paganism and also be a Christian. He wrote:

You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too; you cannot have a part in both the Lord's table and the table of demons. (1 Corinthians 10:21)

In John 4:24, Jesus told us:

"God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."

If a man has bought into the Masonic lie that all men worship the same god, simply using a variety of different names, then he cannot be worshiping in truth. Therefore, he cannot be worshiping God when he goes into the lodge.

http://www.emfj.org/

If you are a member of the F&AM then there is help for you now, before it's too late. My ministry is different and my battles are as well, as noted in my, off the wall, posts. Please try to take what I say with a grain of salt, use what you can and leave the rest, that's all.

I think we all need to understand each others paradigm. You know.....walk a mile before you can relate. We need to try and understand each other before we can be understood.

Either way, unions for the most part are as corrupt as the ACLU, NAACP, and the KKK.

These organizations thrive on their abilities to raise funds for their survival. Feeding the pockets of the higherarchy is #1.

I just took a job as an HR Mgr. That is also unionized. I had a soft spot for unions till then.

To keep it short, in this day and age if your a lazy SOB and want something for nothing join a union.

But I still have 90 days to fire your arse!!!

I just took a job as an HR Mgr. That is also unionized. I had a soft spot for unions till then.

To keep it short, in this day and age if your a lazy SOB and want something for nothing join a union.

But I still have 90 days to fire your arse!!!

8-4-8 means eight hours of work for eight hours of pay. Many of union people I associate with live by this motto. There is about 10-15% that don't and drag down everyone else. Unions are okay in my opinion, I'm a member of one. But, that group of individuals is causing some severe problems for me and my family, and it's time to nip it the bud. They lie, cheat, steal and many other things. On the face they seem to be okay people, or a fraction of them really are, but there is a deviant side, a side that is straight out of the pits of hell. They go against everything I was taught by my father. Some people don't see the damaged caused until it hits home, and I am one of them.

Archived