Trott changing positions?

nimsjus

One of the Montgomery news stations just ran a teaser for the 10 o'clock news that suggested a position change for a "former Montgomery standout at Auburn". Anyone know anything about this??

One of the Montgomery news stations just ran a teaser for the 10 o'clock news that suggested a position change for a "former Montgomery standout at Auburn". Anyone know anything about this??

Probably talking about Eddins moving to OL.

Possibly... That is such old news to those of us that spend every waking minute checking the internet for updates. :) That is probably what it is. I just assumed that it would be something else since then.

Possibly... That is such old news to those of us that spend every waking minute checking the internet for updates. :) That is probably what it is. I just assumed that it would be something else since then.

For those of us who think football has a 12 month long season this is most certainly not news, but to the casual observer/fairweather fan this is new. Also, Eddins is starting to show some ability on OL so his change is garnering a bit more attention.

For those of us who think football has a 12 month long season this is most certainly not news, but to the casual observer/fairweather fan this is new. Also, Eddins is starting to show some ability on OL so his change is garnering a bit more attention.

It was Eddins. WSFA will have the "Breaking News" after the commercial break.

It was Eddins. WSFA will have the "Breaking News" after the commercial break.

Ha, I could see how the "Breaking News" tag could be misleading. How anything involved in sports could be breaking news is beyond comprehension to me, especially if its just a position change.... Oh well, I've given up on just about every media outlet in existence.

You mean you still watch the 1 minute spot that sports gets on you local newscast? :poke:

I do watch my local news sometimes, especially in the morning, but I actually stop watching it when they get to the sports part because I have already read over the internet what they are going to talk about.

Who all is old enough to remember the days before the internet when you had to watch your local news at 10 pm during the weekdays to hear the scores of your favorite sport or team? I especially remember doing that during baseball season when you had tons of games going on during the weekday, so I would not go to bed until the 10 o'clock news showed me the Red Sox score.

You mean you still watch the 1 minute spot that sports gets on you local newscast? :poke:

I do watch my local news sometimes, especially in the morning, but I actually stop watching it when they get to the sports part because I have already read over the internet what they are going to talk about.

Who all is old enough to remember the days before the internet when you had to watch your local news at 10 pm during the weekdays to hear the scores of your favorite sport or team? I especially remember doing that during baseball season when you had tons of games going on during the weekday, so I would not go to bed until the 10 o'clock news showed me the Red Sox score.

Im assuming this was before the days of ESPN?

I don't see why Trott would switch positions. Cole Bennett will only be around for one more year.

Im assuming this was before the days of ESPN?

Well, kind of. I was about six years old when ESPN went on the air. However, we grew up on a farm, meaning we lived in a rural area and at the time cable was only available inside the city limits. I think I was about 14 before the cable company started running lines out to where I lived. So, as you can see, I had to wait a little while to enjoy more than just ABC, NBC, and CBS. But I remember when we finally got cable, you would have thought it was the greatest invention since the wheel for us. I remember them putting a box in my room also and I would just flip the channels amazed on how I had 20 channels instead of 3. :lol:

Phil Snow was the Shiz-Nit.

Ya'll are some old bastiges.

Watch it. You will be paying my social security medicare......nevermind

Just go ahead and shake your fist at me, pops.

93_1_b.jpg

93_1_b.jpg

The pedophile octogenarian? Yikes.

93_1_b.jpg

The pedophile octogenarian? Yikes.

Gonna have to pay you for that one.

or wait until the next day for the paper to come out to review box scores in order to determine fantasy points in basketball.

i think once somebody hits the age of 65 they should be offed right there on the spot!! J\k Hey im not old and i remember Phil Snow, he was the shiiizitch. I also liked him because he was biased towards auburn

Archived