Why aren't the Bush daughters in Iraq?

JohnDeere

So is it that NO ONE in his entire extended family is buying the fact that our very civilization rests on this war or is it that they don't care? Which one is it for you?

I can't say what they buy, nor is it my place to judge by what they do. I know there are plenty who DO sign up, for their own reasons, and DO care. Which doesn't seem good enoguh for you. Tough. It might be that they see this war as already over, and they're not needed. Thanks to those in charge , we may have nippped this Jihad in the bud.

So is it that NO ONE in his entire extended family is buying the fact that our very civilization rests on this war or is it that they don't care? Which one is it for you?

I can't say what they buy, nor is it my place to judge by what they do. I know there are plenty who DO sign up, for their own reasons, and DO care. Which doesn't seem good enoguh for you. Tough. It might be that they see this war as already over, and they're not needed. Thanks to those in charge , we may have nippped this Jihad in the bud.

Yeah, I'd say everything is pretty much under control. Just moppin' up-- last throes, and all.

It's called FREEDOM. The abilty to chose one's life w/ out having to appease any one elses desires or wishes. Good for them.

FREEDOM to not worry about his kids, while he sends others kids to war!

If he had to send his daughters (or himself) to Iraq within 6 months, I guarantee you he'd pull out before six months. Same with Cheney. And you. And most everyone else who "thinks" like you.

bull****. Signed mine up at 17. He was at war 2 months after turning 18. Did his time, killed towel headed terroristic bastards so you can sit here and spout your bull****. He had a choice also, he chose. But at 17 we had to choose too. So don't give me your pompous crap. If the towel-heads attack again, my hope is that they get you and yours instead of me and mine. We are happy with the war being in Iraq. You seem to be just fine ignoring it and letting it come back here.

I imagine he would enjoy kicking your whiny librul ass. But then he would have to get in line behind me. Pray we never meet. Up until now, I ignored most of what you ranted about. But now you've insulted my son's service. And my family. Coming from Texas, you should know better. PRAY.

Yeah, I'd simmer down if I were you, TT. Your false pride and ignorance of what is REALLY going on in the world is liable to land you in a big bowl of hurt. There are times when you should just swallow your pride, admit defeat, and just shuffle off into the night. This would be one of those moments.

I imagine he would enjoy kicking your whiny librul ass. But then he would have to get in line behind me. Pray we never meet. Up until now, I ignored most of what you ranted about. But now you've insulted my son's service. And my family. Coming from Texas, you should know better. PRAY.

I didn't insult your son's service, but you said you wish my family would be killed. You are a sick SOB. Get over yourself. Your son has my respect. You have none. I feel sorry for your son. I was insulting you, you crazy b@stard.

You and yours. Why should my family pay for your appeasement? You and your ilk are so against Bush that you do not see the real threat here. That disillusionment will get people killed. I was just expressing that I, and many other sick bastards like me, would appreciate it if when they attack, you and your ilk stand up and offer to die first. That way, those of us who appreciate the fact that the war is there instead of here, do not have to pay for your ill-conceived notions. Why should my family suffer because of you and those like you? So for me to choose my family over yours makes me a sick bastard? So be it. I'll make that choice EVERY time. Be afraid, there are more of us out here than you realize. Only a few of us will stand up and be heard. But I know I am not alone. I sleep well at night. Matter of fact, I think I'll go have some sweet dreams of avoiding death by terrorism right now. PRAY.

I didn't insult your son's service, but I was responding to your saying you wish my family would be killed. You are a sick SOB. Get over yourself. Your son has my respect. You have none. I feel sorry for your son. I was insulting you, you crazy b@stard......(and in a later post ) " I will PRAY. For you and your family."

Nothing like sending mixed messages to clear things up. <_<

TexasTiger, in reading your many diatribes and garbled ramblings, I think I have culled out the answers to my four questions:

1. Are we at war? Yes

2. Who is the enemy? America and the Bush Administration

3. Should we win the war? Yes. In 2008 when Democrats win the presidency and congress

4. What should we do next in the war? Abandon Iraq in 2008.

I know you. I know your predecessors. We have met you before. You waited for us at San Francisco International Airport as we returned from Vietnam. You visited us in the Hanoi Hilton and told the world we were war criminals. You acted as agents of the Soviet Union and marched in the streets in Chicago and Washington DC. You turned a military victory into a political defeat for America. You blame America for the world’s ill and you side with our enemies in promoting defeat for America. In the name of peace, you promote tyranny and chaos.

You abandoned the country of South Vietnam to its invading communist enemy from the north. You refused to honor your word and submersed the region of Southeast Asia to a cauldron of death for millions of people at the hands of their torturers and on the seas in small rickety leaking boats.

You will abandon Iraq to its enemies and its torturers. You will expose this county to a terrorist state where the next attack on our soil will be planned and the attackers recruited, trained and launched to murders thousands of Americans. If you succeed, you and your kind will be responsible for the coming disasters and you will find comfort in your sanctimonious and misguided reasoning that America is the source of all evil.

TexasTiger, in reading your many diatribes and garbled ramblings, I think I have culled out the answers to my four questions:

1. Are we at war? Yes

3. Should we win the war? Yes. In 2008 when Democrats win the presidency and congress

I know you. I know your predecessors. We have met you before. You waited for us at San Francisco International Airport as we returned from Vietnam. You visited us in the Hanoi Hilton and told the world we were war criminals. You acted as agents of the Soviet Union and marched in the streets in Chicago and Washington DC. You turned a military victory into a political defeat for America. You blame America for the world’s ill and you side with our enemies in promoting defeat for America. In the name of peace, you promote tyranny and chaos.

You abandoned the country of South Vietnam to its invading communist enemy from the north. You refused to honor your word and submersed the region of Southeast Asia to a cauldron of death for millions of people at the hands of their torturers and on the seas in small rickety leaking boats.

You will abandon Iraq to its enemies and its torturers. You will expose this county to a terrorist state where the next attack on our soil will be planned and the attackers recruited, trained and launched to murders thousands of Americans. If you succeed, you and your kind will be responsible for the coming disasters and you will find comfort in your sanctimonious and misguided reasoning that America is the source of all evil.

And they will pin it all on Bush.

Great post, brother! :thumbsup:

1. Are we at war? Yes

Well, I did greet my father when he returned from Viet Nam, but it wasn't in San Fransisco. Other than that, this post, like most of your others, was pulled directly from your ass.

So you think Iraq is another Viet Nam, heh? I'll quote you on that.

Since you claim to have "culled" this info from my posts, either supply the links to my posts that support your assertions or shut up, go away and spend your time annoying the orderlies at your mental institution.

1. Are we at war? Yes

Well, I did greet my father when he returned from Viet Nam, but it wasn't in San Fransisco. Other than that, this post, like most of your others, was pulled directly from your ass.

So you think Iraq is another Viet Nam, heh? I'll quote you on that.

Since you claim to have "culled" this info from my posts, either supply the links to my posts that support your assertions or shut up, go away and spend your time annoying the orderlies at your mental institution.

:moon: You remain eloquent.

Funny, when 'children' are considered adults, the Libs don't think they can think for themselves. But when a child is still in the womb, well....then it's not REALLY a person. <_<

AMEN BROTHER!!!

BTW If you don't like my interpretation of your answers to the four question, please feel free to clarify. I look forward to your explanations without namecalling.

BTW If you don't like my interpretation of your answers to the four question, please feel free to clarify. I look forward to your explanations without namecalling.

If you have a grandchild who can read, have him or her read the rather civil exchange between Rexbo and me to answer the latter. I answered the first part several weeks ago.

If you have a grandchild who can read, have him or her read the rather civil exchange between Rexbo and me to answer the latter. I answered the first part several weeks ago.

OK Provide the links.

OK Provide the links.

Your link

Can't move on from calling names huh?

So, the questions and your answers:

1. Are we at war?

TexasTiger-- Yes

2. Who is the enemy?

TexasTiger--America and the Bush Administration

3. Should we win the war?

TexasTiger--Yes. In 2008 when Democrats win the presidency and congress

4. What should we do next in the war?

TexasTiger--Abandon Iraq in 2008.