Supreme Court upholds ban on partial-birth abortion

TitanTiger

Good deal. Personally, I think abortion is an absolute wrong.

However, partial birth abortions are particularly despicable. Essentially, allowing a baby to be partially born and then killing it is immoral beyond belief.

What's so chilling here is the willful use of semantics. As long as part of the baby remains in the mother, it's a medical procedure. However, if the infant was killed ten seconds after birth with a ballpeen hammer as it lay on the warming tray, then it's a murder. See what a slippery slope we're on?

However, partial birth abortions are particularly despicable. Essentially, allowing a baby to be partially born and then killing it is immoral beyond belief.

What's so chilling here is the willful use of semantics. As long as part of the baby remains in the mother, it's a medical procedure. However, if the infant was killed ten seconds after birth with a ballpeen hammer as it lay on the warming tray, then it's a murder. See what a slippery slope we're on?

You Sir are about to feel the attack from the non-thinkers here and everywhere. Using logic in discussing abortion went away decades ago.

People are dying to adopt....Kill the baby.

We know the baby feels pain...Kill the baby.

We know babies survive the abortion process....File a Wrongful Life Suit.

Well, it was 5-4 the other way back in 2000 when they struck down a Nebraska law that was a bit more restrictive in its language than this one. So the Alito for O'Connor trade has paid dividends.

I agree 100%. Excellent post!

Archived