Saban has really done it!

Weagle74

sabanmoses6gz.jpg

Just think what he will be able to do once he actually signs his contract...

I agree BG, it is pretty bad. Plus we all know that splitting the sea is not what Bama fans expect from Saban, he has to walk on the water.

Conceptually...very good.

Photoshop.....please PM 518 before attempting this ever again. We here at AUNation have very high standards and would ask that you have Brian proof these things prior to posting.

Thank you, The Management

In defense of the artist, as I stand back with my glass of Pinot Grigio, I can appreciate his submitted piece of expressionist art. In this form, primitive as it may be, the artist tries to express certain feelings to us about the godly status of a certain college football coach. Artists that photoshop in this style tend to be more concerned with having their farks express a feeling than in making them look exactly like what they were photoshoping. The thing I find so piquant about this piece is the dominant object in the photoshop, the coach, is wearing purple.

Weagle74, I salute and appreciate your efforts. I give you work 3 *'s.

Geez, tough crowd... :poke:

In defense of the artist, as I stand back with my glass of Pinot Grigio, I can appreciate his submitted piece of expressionist art. In this form, primitive as it may be, the artist tries to express certain feelings to us about the godly status of a certain college football coach. Artists that photoshop in this style tend to be more concerned with having their farks express a feeling than in making them look exactly like what they were photoshoping. The thing I find so piquant about this piece is the dominant object in the photoshop, the coach, is wearing purple.

Your loquacious critique of the art form begs the question: Just how many glasses of Pinot have you had? :big::poke:

You call that a SAMBA? Sir...that was no Samba!!! :lol:

:au::homer:

That really happened.

Signed,

BamaPerry

I lol'ed myself.

I think it has the raw power of primitivism working for it. Kind of like Grandma Moses or the Reverend Howard Finster. What you need to do is add some homespun text in it to really make it fit the genre.

Archived