Top 10 Cheaters.

DonCorleone

BG, are you proud that Alabama made #1 in this list?

And do you consider this another championship?

sears.jpg Got 13?

Listen, I like slamming bama as much as anyone. But you look kind of silly doing it when you are #2 right behind them on the list and exactly what did this douchebad use to back up his rankings????

There's nothing about that in there. Just another as#hole with a grudge against the sec.

Listen, I like slamming bama as much as anyone. But you look kind of silly doing it when you are #2 right behind them on the list and exactly what did this douchebad use to back up his rankings????

There's nothing about that in there. Just another as#hole with a grudge against the sec.

especially when you are #3 on the NCAA's list of cheaters. and you're only #3 because #1 and #2 have the same amount of majors as you, but the list goes in alphabetical order.

Lighten up folks. :rolleyes: It's mid-off season humor. Tongue-in-cheek. Kidding around. Cutting up over a irrelevant article. No one on this board (AU or UAT) really gives two squirts what this guy thinks. No one is taking it seriously, well...almost no one.

Lighten up folks. :rolleyes: It's mid-off season humor. Tongue-in-cheek. Kidding around. Cutting up over a irrelevant article. No one on this board (AU or UAT) really gives two squirts what this guy thinks. No one is taking it seriously, well...almost no one.

i wonder which college on the left coast he graduated from....

I hereby nominate the author of this article, Mr. Mike Freeman, for the Asshat of the Year award.

This long article about the culture of corruption in college football and exactly how many infractions does he list? Only a couple. His rationale for listing AU at #2 on the most cheating programs list? The fact that SEC boosters at all schools have a lot of money.

What a colossal idiot. :no:

I look at it like another example of the Bahr's greatness. What coach was responsible for #1 and #2 on that list? :poke:

BG, are you proud that Alabama made #1 in this list?

Do you EVER post anything that isn't full of short sighted Bama hatred?

As far as this "reporter" is concerned. He's been fired TWICE from previous Journalism gigs for throwing a bunch of crap out there only to piss people off.

I'll try and find a link if I can.

What's funny to me, is that you guys hate Bama so much more than you care about AU...that you laud his writing...even though he's smearing AU, only a LIIIITLE bit less than he is UA.

For once, I must agree with a uater. AU will ALWAYS be "little brother" to west vance in the CHEATING department! ! ! !

anybody else notice the irony in this article? the writer was in trouble a while back because he lied about graduating from u of delaware. yes, he's the perfect choice to stand on the moral high ground and judge everybody else

Since the other thread was abandoned...

That article was some Big 12 apologist SEC hating BS.

A big heap of BG method "Everyone else does it" deflection.

And we're listed as number two and the only explanation is "The SEC cheats really really bad" with no examples to justify our high ranking. Yet us and uat at the top of the list are the only SEC representatives.

:rolleyes:

I think the list is ignorant even though it does make fun of Bama.

UA is hardly the dirtiest program in the country. OSU, USC, Notre Dame, Oklahoma are all pretty bad.

I also took offense to AU being listed, particularly since we haven't had anything said about our football program in nearly 20 years. Hard to believe that 1990 is nearly 20 years ago, but that's the reality. Putting us #2 on that list when there are scads of teams with egregious scandals subsequent to that who aren't listed is absurd. If you look at the records, AU's never really been dinged for anything serious as it is. It was all peripheral stuff.

Oklahoma got two scholarships taken away for having 18 players working at a booster's dealership over the last few years and for its stud running back being given a Mercedes to "test drive" for several months (until people started talking). AU got two years of no television because a player begged for a case of steaks and talked to the coaching staff about how to get money and they told him he could try to get a loan -- and didn't set it up for him. Jeez. I got so sick of listening to bama fans whine about draconian this and unprecedented that when their transgressions so completely dwarfed anything AU has ever been accused of doing. But to consider either of the two schools first or second in the "cheating" national championships is the height of ignorance.

UA is hardly the dirtiest program in the country. OSU, USC, Notre Dame, Oklahoma are all pretty bad.

You're right Galen and Tressell is probably the worst of the bunch. He got his hand slapped several times while he was at Youngstown St. and has carried the reputation of a cheater ever since.

Archived