Touchdown BO JACKSON t-shirts

SKCAUB

Guest Tigrinum Major

If Temco Bowl was still a viable company, they would sue the wincrimson out of the person making those.

If Temco Bowl was still a viable company, they would sue the wincrimson out of the person making those.

Go play in the tomato garden.

if that was supposed to be a godfather reference, it's an orange grove, moron. if not, my apologies, moron.

if that was supposed to be a godfather reference, it's an orange grove, moron. if not, my apologies, moron.

It was tomatoes that Don Vito was chasing his grandson through when he had a heart attack. The oranges that portend death were on the small table beside the garden where Vito was sitting before playing with his grandson.

It was tomatoes that Don Vito was chasing his grandson through when he had a heart attack. The oranges that portend death were on the small table beside the garden where Vito was sitting before playing with his grandson.

sheesh, you're right. i always saw oranges and just assumed. boy do i look like a wincrimsonhead.

Archived