Hoovergate Continued?

CCTAU

There's a reason Bama is doing so good in recruiting this year, and it's not all Saban. The truth will come out, and it is not going to be favorable if you are a Bama fan. All Bama had to do was play by the rules, but they didn't.

Link?

That's so pitiful....

I knew you were going to respond to this post and ignore the questions above...

Let me ask you again...

Do you not understand that the NCAA only has the information they have, and that maybe, just maybe, if there is anything to this, and the NCAA didn't get the real information, and there were some shinnanigans going on, then the NCAA might want to review the situation?

Is it not okay to ask these questions? Do you not think, that there's at minimum, enough to make the average NON-Bammer raise an eye-brow?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's a reason Bama is doing so good in recruiting this year, and it's not all Saban. The truth will come out, and it is not going to be favorable if you are a Bama fan. All Bama had to do was play by the rules, but they didn't.

Link?

Keep that head in the sand BG. We'll have plenty of quotes to blast you with when all this comes out.

Got a quick question for you. Will you still come around once the investigation gets started?

B)

Link?

Keep that head in the sand BG. We'll have plenty of quotes to blast you with when all this comes out.

Got a quick question for you. Will you still come around once the investigation gets started?

B)

Sure he will, and he'll show us how it's Auburn's fault somehow.... :rolleyes:

If it comes out that Alabama cheated, then sure. But Nick Saban doesn't have a history of getting put on probation. And forgive me if I'm not shaking in my boots. David has been telling me for 4 years that our next probation is "just around the corner".

Even you kept saying that there were gonna be all these huge revelations from the Brandon Gibson deal and the Saban bumping into the kid in Florida deal. And when it "all came out" it was but a fart on the NCAA radar.

If it comes out that Alabama cheated, then sure. But Nick Saban doesn't have a history of getting put on probation. And forgive me if I'm not shaking in my boots. David has been telling me for 4 years that our next probation is "just around the corner".

Even you kept saying that there were gonna be all these huge revelations from the Brandon Gibson deal and the Saban bumping into the kid in Florida deal. And when it "all came out" it was but a fart on the NCAA radar.

But.....

Do you not understand that the NCAA only has the information they have, and that maybe, just maybe, if there is anything to this, and the NCAA didn't get the real information, and there were some shinnanigans going on, then the NCAA might want to review the situation?

Is it not okay to ask these questions? Do you not think, that there's at minimum, enough to make the average NON-Bammer raise an eye-brow?

If you think this is it you're sadly mistaken. I told you that you would hate corndogs worse than you ever hated oranges. Fear the PLOI. B)

Because his test scores were fine. It's pretty standard, if you have a good enough test score, but fail certain classes, they you go to prep.

For this to be true he would have had to only make up one or two classes. There is no way that's all he has to make up; he missed over 20 days of school the first semester alone. He'll never play a down for Bama when all this is said and done.

So you've seen his transcripts and know what classes he passed?

No, but I do know he missed over 20 days of school in the first semester. So that means every class he took the first semester, he failed. Are we even sure he graduated HS?

It is my understanding that he did not go through graduation exercise. What that means I am not sure.

bg, to be fair, I have only been repeating and interpolating what my RE friends and family members have said privately to me. This is not the SEC circa 1975. This is the 21st Century. The SEC is a completely different animal now.

If you think this is it you're sadly mistaken. I told you that you would hate corndogs worse than you ever hated oranges. Fear the PLOI. B)

BG... You fail to remember that the NCAA likes to make Universities squirm for a year or more before handing out any form of Punishment. Remember the Oklahoma case from Last Year? RB and a few others were being paid for work they didn't perform at a car dealership, it took the NCAA a year to actually do anything about it and that was on top of OU's self imposed sanctions... I think of the NCAA as two older gentlemen playing chess. They seem to like to punish the University after the people have either graduated or been fired.

So what I'm saying is, the NCAA hasn't even begun to look into the Brandon Gibson Violation. So Please, keep typing so we can all point back at these quotes of yours and have a good laugh.

Archived