Auburn adds a 4-star OL

TitanTiger

He didn't qualify last year and went to Hargrave. A year at Hargrave has improved his status as he was a 3-star last year. He's a 4-star now and is the #1 prep school offensive lineman in the country. 6-6, 330 lbs. He will have five years to play four at Auburn.

(info from Rivals and various other sources that can't be linked due to premium content restrictions)

Seriously, how GOOD could our O-line be in the next few years????

Hopefully better than they were at opening holes against uga. And I don't want to hear the youth argument. Uga has 2 true Fr and a RFr on their line and had no problem blowing open holes big enough for 3 backs to get through.

All frustration aside, that is good news.

Hopefully better than they were at opening holes against uga. And I don't want to hear the youth argument. Uga has 2 true Fr and a RFr on their line and had no problem blowing open holes big enough for 3 backs to get through.

UGA also has a QB who has a legit arm and legit passing ability that takes pressure off of the running game.

To me its shocking how few people seem to understand the basics of football. Its hard to open any holes when the defense stacks the box on every play because your QB is terrible. It doesn't help that our playcalling is ridiculously predictable to the point where anyone who watches 2-3 of our games knows exactly when we're going to run.

This is great news. JJ is the one "Sleeper" I thought would come in and make an impact right away. The film I saw on this guy showed him moving like a cat and pancaking hapless defenders left and right.

War Eagle JJ.

This is great news. JJ is the one "Sleeper" I thought would come in and make an impact right away. The film I saw on this guy showed him moving like a cat and pancaking hapless defenders left and right.

War Eagle JJ.

Yeah this guy looks to be a stud. If we can land McClain as well our Line will be stout!!!!!!!!!

He was a basketball standout and if I remember he only played 1 year of football

I don't understand if Rivals states No. 1 OL in Country signing, how can he be a 4 *???

Doesn't make any sense...

#1 Prep school player. Maybe he is on that cusp of 4/5 stars and they felt some of the HS kids were better

UGA also has a QB who has a legit arm and legit passing ability that takes pressure off of the running game.

To me its shocking how few people seem to understand the basics of football. Its hard to open any holes when the defense stacks the box on every play because your QB is terrible. It doesn't help that our playcalling is ridiculously predictable to the point where anyone who watches 2-3 of our games knows exactly when we're going to run.

I was going to add a caveat to that, but I just felt I needed to vent my frustrations.

I totally agree that it's def not just the line that's the problem. Let's just hope a line of Ziemba, Ramsey, Pugh, Johnson, etc. is going to do some serious damage to opposing DL's.

finally, somebody who gets it. I agree 100%

Well.. Auburn held GAs running game pretty well till the meltdown at the end of the 3rd and 4th quarters.

Georgia kept hitting long passes.. and eventually, you have to try and get some coverage back there and then Georgia started beating us up on the ground.

Archived