Tot to GT???

DKW 86

For some reason I couldn't get the link to work, but one of the sites I was on yesterday (I can't remember which one, sorry) said Tot has been pushing for the SMU job. Considering he's been out so long, that probably wouldn't be a bad move for him (for SMU, yes) so he could get his feet wet again before moving on to a higher profile job.

For some reason I couldn't get the link to work, but one of the sites I was on yesterday (I can't remember which one, sorry) said Tot has been pushing for the SMU job. Considering he's been out so long, that probably wouldn't be a bad move for him (for SMU, yes) so he could get his feet wet again before moving on to a higher profile job.

Assuming you mean Southern Miss, that could be pretty interesting. His first season he'll be up against his former team....

Assuming you mean Southern Miss, that could be pretty interesting. His first season he'll be up against his former team....

No. USM is Southern Miss. SMU is Southern Methodist University.

I can remember watching Tator Tot on ABC and having a field day with making fun of him. I can't see GT hiring a coach that's been out of the business for about ten years now.

Archived