Castille guilty....

GalensGhost

So you guys think what he did warrants a suspension?

BG, whether or not it warrants a suspension is not the question I have. I want to know why is he going to appeal it? He won't be the one paying the legal fees, I assume, which might be a reason that other people wouldn't appeal. The legal fees for an appeal will be more than the fine. I can't see that "disorderly conduct" or whatever the charge was, will hurt him all that much in life. It would seem like it would be better to just go on and pay the fine and get it over with. Right or not, the longer this drags out, the worse it is for his name. Or is he just trying to appease his daddy? Or, if he appeals it, does that mean he isn't guilty yet, and Saban doesn't have to even consider suspending him, if indeed Alabama does get a bowl game?

To the contrary. I think he deserves a large bowl of Rocky Road! That type "discipline" @ west vance works well....For Auburn!

He embarrassed your school by getting arrested and being found guilty of a crime. I guess you guys are impervious to embarrassment with the standards Saban's set.

What if he got a speeding ticket? Would that warrant a suspension?

I mean where do we draw the line?

That's easy....we draw the line at halftime. Unless Bama's losing to ULM again next year...then it's a first quarter suspension. It is what it is, ya know.

He embarrassed your school by getting arrested and being found guilty of a crime. I guess you guys are impervious to embarrassment with the standards Saban's set.

That's easy....we draw the line at halftime. Unless Bama's losing to ULM again next year...then it's a first quarter suspension. It is what it is, ya know.

:roflol::roflol: , so funny yet so true.

you truly are delusional arent you?

Archived