2008 Bama Recruiting Video...

DKW 86

Julio Jones has a 3.3 GPA and a 19 or 20 on the ACT. He has never been feared to be a nonqualifier.

BTW...While I am proud and excited about the current recruiting class, I will reserve my judgment until they are at least sophomores in college. It is hard to expect miracles from players who haven't even attended their senior prom yet.

Julio Jones has a 3.3 GPA and a 19 or 20 on the ACT. He has never been feared to be a nonqualifier.

BTW...While I am proud and excited about the current recruiting class, I will reserve my judgment until they are at least sophomores in college. It is hard to expect miracles from players who haven't even attended their senior prom yet.

3.1 GPA with a 20 on the ACT. he will be a full qualifier, no worries there.

"its a 3.1!"

"no its a 3.3"

"3.1!!!!!!!!"

"Is not!!"

"Is so!!!!"

- again while i am part of the problem, the internet is slowly taking the fun the out of college football

That is good, I must have been thinking of someone else. Thanks for the correction.

Archived