Text Books

kwagoner

Due to the long-time silence on the matter, I am seriously curious to know what came of the text book investigation. Wasn't it supposed to be conclude a while back? Did they not find anything, is it still going on, was it the tip of an iceburg or what?

Due to the long-time silence on the matter, I am seriously curious to know what came of the text book investigation. Wasn't it supposed to be conclude a while back? Did they not find anything, is it still going on, was it the tip of an iceburg or what?

Nothing else will come of it. They did something stupid, and missed a lot of the season for it. It's over.

Nothing else will come of it. They did something stupid, and missed a lot of the season for it. It's over.

You mean they aren't going to fire Saban over it?

You mean they aren't going to fire Saban over it?

No one will have an accident like falling UP the stairs? B)

Archived