Bammers

AUTigerWDE

I just think the old stand by: they did it to us and we thought it was awful...but now we're gonna do it to them...is a pretty awful one.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uaters....Typical....very typical.....

Damn BG3, you just don't get it do you? All will be ok on this board if you go to all the Alabama forums and tell them to stop being so mean to all the other fan bases. Do this and you can still post on here, and not be bitched at by someone who has been on the forums 3 years fewer than you.

Translation: Bammers don't like people bashing their players, but they don't care how many lies or hypocritical statements their own fan base makes against Auburn players. That is why I can't stand Bammers.

Damn BG3, you just don't get it do you? All will be ok on this board if you go to all the Alabama forums and tell them to stop being so mean to all the other fan bases. Do this and you can still post on here, and not be bitched at by someone who has been on the forums 3 years fewer than you.

Translation: Bammers don't like people bashing their players, but they don't care how many lies or hypocritical statements their own fan base makes against Auburn players. That is why I can't stand Bammers.

Please, do us a favor and give some examples. By all means, use myself, BG3 and WinC as SPECIFIC examples.

I just think the old stand by: they did it to us and we thought it was awful...but now we're gonna do it to them...is a pretty awful one.

I just think it is pretty awful for you not to care about all the hypocritical statements your own fans make, but then they cry like a little girl about the hypocritical staments people on this board make.

I just think it is pretty awful for you not to care about all the hypocritical statements your own fans make, but then they cry like a little girl about the hypocritical staments people on this board make.

Please, do tell what he is to do about his teams fans not being nice on other forums?

Please, do us a favor and give some examples. By all means, use myself, BG3 and WinC as SPECIFIC examples.

Have you actually been reading this thread? I have given plenty of examples. Bammers ridicule Auburn players for being dumb when their football program has the 2nd lowest graduation rates in the SEC. Bammers ridicule Auburn players for making low scores on the NFL Wonderlic Test when their school has had 4 or 5 players make low scores on the NFL Wonderlic Test. Bammers call Tommy Tuberville classless for holding up 7 fingers when their school has had several coaches do things a hell of a lot worse than hold up their fingers. If you post on Bammer message boards at all, you have had to notice some or all of those things.

Have you actually been reading this thread? I have given plenty of examples. Bammers ridicule Auburn players for being dumb when their football program has the 2nd lowest graduation rates in the SEC. Bammers ridicule Auburn players for making low scores on the NFL Wonderlic Test when their school has had 4 or 5 players make low scores on the NFL Wonderlic Test. Bammers call Tommy Tuberville classless for holding up 7 fingers when their school has had several coaches do things a hell of a lot worse than hold up their fingers. If you post on Bammer meassage boards at all, you have had to notice some or all of those things.

Ok, you are not bright. Most 'Bama fans say they didn't care about the 7 fingers thing. You just have some thin skin.

Have you actually been reading this thread? I have given plenty of examples. Bammers ridicule Auburn players for being dumb when their football program has the 2nd lowest graduation rates in the SEC. Bammers ridicule Auburn players for making low scores on the NFL Wonderlic Test when their school has had 4 or 5 players make low scores on the NFL Wonderlic Test. Bammers call Tommy Tuberville classless for holding up 7 fingers when their school has had several coaches do things a hell of a lot worse than hold up their fingers. If you post on Bammer meassage boards at all, you have had to notice some or all of those things.

Ok, you are not bright. Most 'Bama fans say they didn't care about the 7 fingers thing. You just have some thin skin.

Former SPUAT quarterback Jay Barker was crying on his radio show about Tuberville being classless for holding up 7 fingers. I have also seen several threads on Bammer message boards calling Tuberville classless for holding up 7 fingers. Bammers also cried like a bunch of little girls about Tuberville holding up four fingers at the end of the 2005 Iron Bowl.

Here are the latest graduation rates for all the football programs in the SEC. According to these statistics, Bammer does have the 2nd lowest graduation rates in the SEC. You are the one who is not very bright.

Football Graduation Rates: SEC

Vanderbilt 91%

Florida 72%

South Carolina 68%

Mississippi 64%

Kentucky 59%

Auburn 59%

Mississippi St. 59%

Arkansas 53%

Tennessee 52%

LSU 51%

Alabama 49%

Georgia 41%

Where did I say it was OK when Bama fans do it? If an Alabama fan is dogging Auburn for signing a guy with a below average offer list, then the SAME fan turns around and sings the praises of their own guy with a shallow offer list...then THEY ARE WRONG FOR DOING SO.

Why do you refuse to acknowledge the fact that YOU THINK ITS OK TO DO THE VERY THING YOU HATE ABOUT SOME BAMA FANS?

It makes ZERO sense other than the fact that AU fans get a free pass because you happen to be one as well.

Stop dodging.

I don't hate Bammer just because they make hypocritical statements. I hate Bammers for complaining about all the hypocritical statements on this board when their own boards are usually full of hypocritical statements. Please show me an Auburn fan who has gone to a Bammer board and complained about all the hypocritical statements on that board. The pansy ass mods on most Bammer message boards would never allow Auburn fans to do that. With every post you make, you continue to show how ignorant you are.

I don't hate Bammer just because they make hypocritical statements. I hate Bammers for complaining about all the hypocritical statements on this board when their own boards are usually full of hypocritical statements. Please show me an Auburn fan who has gone to a Bammer board and complained about all the hypocritical statements on that board. The pansy ass mods on most Bammer message boards would never allow Auburn fans to do that. With every post you make, you continue to show how ignorant you are.

Are you trying to be the White Knight for this forum?

Are you trying to be the White Knight for this forum?

If pointing out that Bammers don't have any business complaining about this board makes me a White Knight, then I am damn proud to be a White Knight.

Oh look, someone's epeen is hurting. Didn't realize that time subscribed to this forum is proportional to the validity of statement and opinion.

I've clearly pointed out BG3 being contrary in two separate posts but instead of backing off on his ridiculous arguments he sticks to his guns on both posts and demands answers to questions when he himself won't answer them. You see, sharing opinions is great. I daresay the opposite opinion is accepted more here than anywhere else. But making statements just to argue,... I don't think that is what people want and it hurts quality discussion. And holding down both sides of the discussion in separate threads is basically just trying to argue.

You've still yet to answer my question.

Dude you have 12000+ on a AU board, maybe you can answer your own question.

I dont give a crap what people on this board say about Jerrell Harris or any other Bammer player. If you are worried about hypocritical statements, then go clean up all the hypocritical statments on your own boards. That is so simple even a second grader could understand it. If you are still confused, then you must be mentally handicapped.

I dont give a crap what people on this board say about Jerrell Harris or any other Bammer player. If you are worried about hypocritical statements, then go clean up all the hypocritical statments on your own boards. That is so simple even a second grader could understand it. If you are still confused, then you must be mentally handicapped.

So you're admitting that you don't want to answer my question? Or that you aren't answering it because my assertion is spot on?

If you "don't care about what people say about 17 year old kids"...why do you care that they are said on Bama boards? Is a classless statement only classless when made by an Alabama fan?

Either you DON'T condone the actions across the board...or you ONLY condone poor actions when coming from Auburn fans, because afterall, if you pull for the same FOOTBALL TEAM, your actions/words don't matter.

All you do is talk s***. You are king ding-a-ling s*** talker. Yet when you are posed a simple question, you just doge, parry, and talk more s***. You don't posess the ability to have a normal, logical, and civil conversation. It's sad.

I'm not surprised.

So you're admitting that you don't want to answer my question? Or that you aren't answering it because my assertion is spot on?

If you "don't care about what people say about 17 year old kids"...why do you care that they are said on Bama boards? Is a classless statement only classless when made by an Alabama fan?

Either you DON'T condone the actions across the board...or you ONLY condone poor actions when coming from Auburn fans, because afterall, if you pull for the same FOOTBALL TEAM, your actions/words don't matter.

All you do is talk s***. You are king ding-a-ling s*** talker. Yet when you are posed a simple question, you just doge, parry, and talk more s***. You don't posess the ability to have a normal, logical, and civil conversation. It's sad.

I'm not surprised.

Yawn.

Yeah...I wouldn't bet on a 18 year old. Because you never Really know what's going on inside their heads. Right now, USC is pushing pretty hard for Dr. Dre' and KK to come to one of their $ummer Camp$. But, I think it'll be an instate race. AU isn't out of the picture for both Dr. Dre' and KK.

rws....You Really don't have a clue do you? Nearly EVERY thing that I've stated...I've been able to back up with a Link. But if there isn't a Link, doesn't mean it isn't true. So, why don't you take your happy a** back to that little REC hole in the wall so yall can figure up how you can become a "Family Friend" to the next 5* hopeful.

USC and KK wouldn't surprise me all that much. i don't think it will really happen, but if it did it wouldn't be a TOTAL shocker. but Dre won't go out of state, thats pretty much in stone i think.

Former SPUAT quarterback Jay Barker was crying on his radio show about Tuberville being classless for holding up 7 fingers. I have also seen several threads on Bammer message boards calling Tuberville classless for holding up 7 fingers. Bammers also cried like a bunch of little girls about Tuberville holding up four fingers at the end of the 2005 Iron Bowl.

Here are the latest graduation rates for all the football programs in the SEC. According to these statistics, Bammer does have the 2nd lowest graduation rates in the SEC. You are the one who is not very bright.

Vanderbilt 91%

Florida 72%

South Carolina 68%

Mississippi 64%

Kentucky 59%

Auburn 59%

Mississippi St. 59%

Arkansas 53%

Tennessee 52%

LSU 51%

Alabama 49%

Georgia 41%

where did you get those numbers from? i posted some in this thread that were put out in 2007 and i'm pretty sure nothing has been put out in 2008.

Vanderbilt 91%

Florida 72%

South Carolina 68%

Mississippi 64%

Kentucky 59%

Auburn 59%

Mississippi St. 59%

Arkansas 53%

Tennessee 52%

LSU 51%

Alabama 49%

Georgia 41%

where did you get those numbers from? i posted some in this thread that were put out in 2007 and i'm pretty sure nothing has been put out in 2008.

His numbers are the ones released by the NCAA in October 2007. Link?.......quit asking for a link all the time. Do a liitle work yourself before asking. Ever heard of Google? I found the numbers in about 3 minutes.

Vanderbilt 91%

Florida 72%

South Carolina 68%

Mississippi 64%

Kentucky 59%

Auburn 59%

Mississippi St. 59%

Arkansas 53%

Tennessee 52%

LSU 51%

Alabama 49%

Georgia 41%

I got those statistics from the Stanford scout board. Here is the link to that site.

http://stanford.scout.com/2/748689.html

The graduation rates you gave were for all sports, not just football. You can find the graduation rates for individual sports on the link you provided if you know what you are looking for.

If you click on Alabama in the link you provided and scroll down, it will list the graduation rates for all sports at Bammer individually. Find where it shows the graduation rates for Bammer football and then go all the way down to the botom of the column where it says total and then go to the right hand column where it says GSR. It should show the graduation rate for the Bammer football program is 49%. For your information, GSR in that dcoument stands for graduation suceess rate.

Vanderbilt 91%

Florida 72%

South Carolina 68%

Mississippi 64%

Kentucky 59%

Auburn 59%

Mississippi St. 59%

Arkansas 53%

Tennessee 52%

LSU 51%

Alabama 49%

Georgia 41%

I got those statistics from the Stanford scout board. Here is the link to that site.

http://stanford.scout.com/2/748689.html

The graduation rates you gave were for all sports, not just football. You can find the graduation rates for individual sports on the link you provided if you know what you are looking for.

If you click on Alabama in the link you provided and scroll down, it will list the graduation rates for all sports at Bammer individually. Find where it shows the graduation rates for Bammer football and then go all the way down to the botom of the column where it says total and then go to the right hand column where it says GSR. It should show the graduation rate for the Bammer football program is 49%. For your information, GSR in that dcoument stands for graduation suceess rate.

i was wondering how you were getting completely different numbers, my browser at home didnt let me scroll down. now that i'm at work i saw the whole thing.

I'm not surprised.

I am not the person complaining about all the hypocritical statements on a rival teams board when my own teams board is usually full of hypocritical statements. You are

All you do is cry like a little 7 year old girl about how bad the Auburn posters on this board are. When somebody points out that Bammer boards are just as bad or even worse than this board, you go into spin control and try to avoid that subject. You are a perfect example of why Bammers should not be allowed to say anything they want too on an Auburn message board.

Archived