Clemson or UAT???

AE 91

Ohh yeah, I forgot. In addition to the downtown connector having major construction, the Alabama and Clemson crowd will have some neighbors.

ESPN, Clemson and Alabama will also be joined downtown with dragoncon (imagine thousands of grown men dressed up like Superman/Stormtroopers/Frodo etc.), and the Black Gay Pride Festival.

Have fun y'all.

so will you be a Storm Trooper or Frodo?

I'll be avoiding downtown like the plague.

I can't believe the amount of people living in fantasy worlds who are going to be in Atlanta for the weekend. And then to throw Dragoncon on top of that....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohh yeah, I forgot. In addition to the downtown connector having major construction, the Alabama and Clemson crowd will have some neighbors.

ESPN, Clemson and Alabama will also be joined downtown with dragoncon (imagine thousands of grown men dressed up like Superman/Stormtroopers/Frodo etc.), and the Black Gay Pride Festival.

Have fun y'all.

I can't believe the amount of people living in fantasy worlds who are going to be in Atlanta for the weekend. And then to throw Dragoncon on top of that....

:thumbsup: Nice!

This thread should immediately be placed in the Classics Forum for that post alone!

Nice hustle, Cav!

Have fun y'all.

at least you won't be down here in Gulf Shores. i cannot tell you how many people have called wanting to know when we will issue evacuations. if i could forsee the future, i wouldn't be working. <_<

...If you could foresee the future, you probably wouldn't be a bama fan.... :poke:

Clemson wins by 9.

But the game is never in doubt.

Clemson fans party in ATL. Bama fans look forward to another sub par year.

Auburn fans laugh and rejoice in Jordan Hare as the score is updated throughout the night.

What a great first weekend of college football!

War Eagle!

:au:

Archived